
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Touched down in Phuket like at 11.45pm (Singapore time)..
It was 10.45 in Phuket..
Took a free cab down to the hotel with a catch..
Having to attend a talk at their hotel..
Marriot hotel, which will try to get us to join their membership..
Had lunch till like 3pm singapore time..
Cuz we spent near an hour when the taxi driver drove to this "Fren's" place..
Which supposedly has cheaper tours around Phuket's famed islands and places..
Like Phi Phi island or James Bond island..
After several "breath-taking" decisions.. More like "exasperated"..
We left without carrying a deal out cuz we realised they weren't really cheap..
Being the best that singaporeans can be..
We thought of not losing out by refusing and risking more expensive tours offered outside the hotel..
Opened a room and slept till now.. About 7.30pm Singapore time..
Received 3 smses from Singapore..
Haniel, Wei Wei and Joanna..
And I am sorry haniel for "Losing" your gun lighter cum laser pointer..
It was a souvenir from Vietnam for me.. Now it becomes Singapore Customs..
I was even very very nearly detained..
They called the police and I was supposed to give a statement cuz it "LOOKED" like a real gun..
I was like.. Wa.. If the passengers stupid until they think such a small gun is real..
They might as well die.. But oh well.. It is crazily insane to be stopped at the customs and be pulled aside know..
The pressure is insane.. I was like *&^$#!!! Am I gonna be arrested?!
I dunno why man..
My life must be interesting one..
Sibei Zuay tai ji..(Freaking hell loads of shit..)
Not nearly lose wallet, jiu must nearly lose hp..
Then now at customs, I got held back by two items..
Cuz I brought some deo spray and they threw it away.. BEST!!
18 bucks gone..
Oh well.. Thank God I was travelling with Family..
If not they say sure detained and questioned de..
For probable attempt to commit a terrorist act..
WTF!! Me.. A terrorist.. Wooots man.. My totally new career..
Dun come near me know.. I will blast u apart with my plastic C4..
Cuz it looks so damn real.. -.-"..
But oh well.. Shows one thing ain't it?
Vietnam's authorities couldn't care about it..
Even asked Haniel to empty the fuel in the lighter..
Singapore treated it so seriously.. Shows our security.. :)
Anyway, had so many thoughts after reading someone's entry..
Though I am sure the person didn't mean it..
But that person made me feel like I am useless..
Not needed and just unimportant..
I was like so speechless... Even held back from commenting lest I revealed my dulan-ness..
Hurt is more like a word compared to what I am feeling now..
It really is like you are nothing in that person's life know.. like totally nothing.. zilch..
Bo pian.. Perhaps I am a lousy fren..
Should I pretend to have no feelings about it?
Should I pretend I am alright?
Should I act as if it doesn't freaking matter when it does?
I dunno.. Let's just say I am real disappointed..
For now.. I shall hide in this shell in Phuket..
Haven't recovered too..
Still have queer urges to want vomit..
Full strength of body also haven't reached its max..
Now still at like 70%.. Better than yesterday's 5%..
Couldn't even walk without support..
Even with support, every joint hurts and every muscle trembles in aching pain..
Cheers then, with more updates tml..
Why does one miss so crazily?
carved upon my life at 7:27:00 PM