Flying Escapades..

Monday, December 22, 2008

WHEE!!! 2 am plus in the morning..
Alright..
I shall continue with my last day in Phuket..
Woke up.. Breakfast.. Slacked awhile and went PARA-SAILING!!
WOOOTS MAN!!
The feeling is indescribable..
Like you feel like you have left all your troubles behind..
It feels like u are flying so freely.. Just whoooo... >.<
Took photos..(my mum did..) Videos even..
Lol..
Anyway.. Swam later.. Sun-tanned too..
Then shopping before flying back to Singapre..

I have made up my mind to be a pilot liao..
Dun need be lawyer le.. I wanna be a pilot..
Especially after seeing the night scenes of Singapore..
It just feels so serene..
And everything clicks. Dunno why..
Like my childhood ambition all over again..
Bought alcohol at airport.. And after supper..
It was Home sweet Home..

Anyway.. Woke up today late.. Went SENTOSA!! hahaha..
Been eons since I've been there..
Canoe-d.. Swam.. And soccer-ed..
Did something obscene to the birthday boy somemore..
Think I will post the pic when i get it and see you'll de comments.. >.<
The waves were insanely huge though..
Caused by passing ships and made swimming in deep waters all the more dangerous..
Zzzzz..
Cabbed to my auntie's place..
Helped out with the decor and set up..
Filled balloons with helium and tied them..
Its my cousin's first birthday..

So.. HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY MAX!!!
And HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY JOVIENNE!!
Stupid bugger who loves alcohol... -.-"..
Anyway.. I baby-sitted like a few babies la..
Cuz my uncle and aunt invited all those mum's who had like 1 to 3 year olds child.. -.-"..
Then this girl crying like mad..
I had to talk to her.. and stuff..
Baby-sitted this boy who took to following me..
I swear I gained at least 1kg in arm muscle today.. Carryin him around with one hand.. OMG!
Back home after that.. And I shall stop blogging cuz is hell laggy..

Whatever happened to me?

Another page
carved upon my life at
2:05:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.