Flying Escapades..

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Woke up late today..
Paiseh sia.. Make Wanyin wait.. >.<
10.50 wake up.. Supposed to 10.30 meet..
In the end took cab to find Amelia.. :)
Ate Duck Rice for lunch and then back to work le! :)

After that went Patson's house to get dessert..
WA!! Patson's house there got one western stall..
Super nice.. Bring whoever wanna go to eat one day!! :)
I played Halo, Star Wars and also fell sleep.. -.-"..
Seriously man.. I just fell asleep.. Though it was kinda hot...
After that jiu zhao home le lor..
Playing Halo on the XBox patson lent me.. Siao one sia..
And Godfather is a freaking complicated game.. I dunno how play.. :(
Patson!! HELP!!

Feeeling freaking tired.. Somemore tml got movie... Should sleep sooooon..
Haishzz.. TIRED!!!!
OH! Also.. Happy 18th Birthday to ELSA!! My mei.. :)
Just be happy always.. :) And lucks for A's results.. >.<
And also jiayou for those going army tml..
All the best k?
I will join in on the 28th soon..
Stupid date to pull me in.. But oh well.. Hang on.. :)
These include ppl like Aaron Lake, Ryan Yap(Tuition) and I think Ali.. Yup.. :)
GAMBATE!!!

偷偷地为你祝福

Another page
carved upon my life at
12:55:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.