
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
WOOOTS!! BACK!!! >.<
At like 6am.. -.-"...
Zouk was kinda ok ok only.. Preferred Arena.. zzz..
More space to dance and stuff..
And dun have cancellation of free drinks(from entry ticket) after midnight..
U won't believe it.. But I wasted one hour and 15 mins queueing to get in..
WTF?! from 11pm can drink to 12am cannot drink..
Kinda dulan that I paid 20 bucks for just a stupid entry fee..
Next time will know better.. Met along ppl there..
Got pretty girls also.. hahaha..
But can't be bothered la.. Got someone more impt in my heart le.. :)
Went Lau Pa Sat to eat but not much stuff so after drinking some beverages..
We headed down to Kallang Stadium in hope of KFC..
Clement didn't want Mac.. But hahah..
Poor thing la.. KFC close le.. >.< So Macs lor..
I swear driving is super cool man.. Looking at KV and Clement drive..
Anyway, Sent Tiffany and Henry back to Sengkang..
Then Lennon's mum came and fetch us home.. :)
Yup.. Thats all.. Can't believe I needa be up in 3 hours to get Wanyin..
Wonder I should sleep not.. RAWRRR!!!
oh well.. Cheers for now.. :)
love love love
carved upon my life at 6:12:00 AM