
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
*Yawns* Its damn early in the morning..
And for the second time this week, I am waking early..
Its 7.30 now.. I am awaiting my aunt to pick me up..
So am here to blog for awhile.. :)
Yesterday was spent in my uncle's office..
Learnt that painting is not as easy as it looks..
Re-painted the whole office.. Taking care of tiny details and all..
Received my pay of 160 bucks for 2 days of about 8 hours..
Thats 10 bucks per hour... OMG!!!
Anyway.. Am working for my aunt in the morning, which is now..
And then in the afternoon working at the warehouse to complete the stock take again..
About 40 to 50 bucks ba..
Then I can rest till monday where my REAL job begins..
Will be super busy then i guess..
Met Tong Pin and Kai Xiang after work at Bugis..
Played lan with them.. Some super nice game.. "Left for dead"
Promised them to come play on friday again.. LOL!!
Anyway, we caught Bedtime Stories..
Wa.. I sumpa..
That movie is hell better than Twilight, Yes Man and a whole string of other movies I have watched..
Movies like Quarantine etc etc..
I have not a heart-warming/romantic/action-packed/comedy movie in a long while..
What's more, it has something magical in it..
Tong Pin and I declared it the best movie for a date..
LOL!! I think for 6 bucks at cathay(weekdays), I dun mind watching it again!
It's just so nice.. LOL!! Still remembering stupid Bugsy.. >.<
Alright guys.. This show is a 4.7 out of 5 on my movie scale..
It is a must watch at even the price of 9.50 in the weekends..
Make it 5 out of 5 by watching it with the one you love.. :)
Btw.. Twilight weighs only 3 out of 5.. >.<
Cheerios then... :)
I wanna watch it again!!!!!
carved upon my life at 7:45:00 AM