
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
9 hours more of freedom..
I still needa pack my bag and get some importand stuff tml..
Haishzz..
Happy Birthday to whoever whose birthday falls on today..
U have received my sms..
U know my wishes..
So I won't bother typing it out..
In a rush liao..
Have many things to say..
Gonna write something like a "will" in my private blog..
More like my last words if something suay were to happen..
The hint for the pass is
The moon hisses, the sun cowers,
Darkness comes and hides the flowers.
Warnings given while fear creeps up intruding,
Threatening, bullying and extorting.
The hisses fade, the victim recovers,
Bringing the hiding out of their covers.
Alright.. I am gonna bathe and sleep now..
Please take care of yourselves..
Here's wishing all of you the best of the best of the best of the best..
Cheers..
P.S. I am gonna be married and have a wife soon!
Gonna hug her tight to sleep!
carved upon my life at 12:29:00 AM