
Saturday, January 24, 2009
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY WANYIN!!!!
Here's wishing you all the best in your piloting dreams..
We shall conquer the air one day.. :)
All the best to whatever you are working hard on,
and may you find joy even in the littlest littlest of things..
There are so much to say and yet so little time..
In short, I just wanna wish you the bestest of luck, the luckiest of chances, the chances of miracles..
And of cuz the Miraclest As..
You have been a true friend and I hope we can still keep in contact even after I have been robbed of my freedom..
Thank you my friend for everything and may you enjoy your day tml..
Like what I mentioned..
The clock is ticking and I have exactly 103 hours and 35 mins as of now left..
I have still a vacancy left for one more person who wishes to follow me in..
Those who can make it and wanna come and see see look look..
Just give me a call.. :)
I am just dreading the fact that they gonna pull me in during valentine's..
Damn..
Anyway, Thank God my working experience is due to end..
It has been alot of shit and alot of stuff going on..
I have made fantastic friends and I dun regret joining this job..
Or I won't ever have made such great friends..
Just a few hours ago, I was with Alfred and Ai Ping watching Red Cliff 2..
It is nice, touching and packed with action..
Thanks so much for accompanying me on my last movie for awhile..
I am still angry over the stoppage of the movie "seven pounds"..
Its a damn nice show and they only showed it for bloody 2 to 3 weeks.. WTF?
Then Ip Man show like bloody 2 month plus and it is still showing.. BEST!!
Ahhh well..
My pocket is hurting since I spent quite a sum on 2 of my friends who will be receiving their surprise in less than 48 hours time..
But oh well.. not hurting cuz I spent it on you two, but because I feel vulnerable owing money to other ppl before my cheque comes in..
Hope you two(you will know who you are soon) will like it..
I made special requests to get it done nicely so they won't hear me complaining..
All the best in everything alright?
Cheers......
P.S. I love all you friends out there who have always believed in me, trusted me and given me the hope and confidence I can never have dreamt of achieving.. Even in the roughest of places, diamonds like you appear and make life through tough times better, more precious and most treasured.. Thank you..
carved upon my life at 1:13:00 AM