Flying Escapades..

Friday, January 2, 2009

Its amusing to see everyone think of their new year resolutions and me?
Not even remembering having to do such a thing..
Ok la.. I think I have a few personal ones but the main new year resolution..
Is to stay happy at all times..
I think all my new year messages go abit like this..
"I know there is much to wish and bless for.. But I am here now to just wish that you will be happy no matter what you are doing, stay cheerful and always look to the sky.."
This is somewhat my new year resolution..
To be happy and be positive no matter what happens..
To offer a smile instead of a frown..
To have a listening ear instead of a open mouth..
To be a better and nicer friend, brother, cousin, son, nephew and grandson..(No particular order..)
To have a calm and patient attitude even in the face of a ridiculous situation..
To at all times keep my temper in check..
To be a gentleman...

Anyway.. Spent my new year eve/new year watching movie..
Was thinking of shouting HAPPY NEW YEAR when it reaches 12..
But kinda called it off in case I kena whack..
Was kinda expecting some kinda pause in the movie for some surprise new year celebrations..
Guess it isn't in their policy to do something like that.. hahaha..
Avoided Vivo, Marina Bay and all those places near the fireworks area just cause I cannot tahan the crowded feeling..
Hate the feeling of being squeezed in especially crowded places..
Woke up early that day.. Like at 7.15.. -.-"..
Thats the only time to prevent myself from being late..
Accompanied Wan Yin for her interview and camped for 90 mins for Amelia to lunch..
Walked to some far away coffeeshop to eat.. But ok la..
My last lunch with her at her workplace le.. Just feng pei lor..
Helped my auntie take care of her shop at thomson plaza and earned like 198 bucks in the span of 2 hours..
Went to find Wei En and gang to makan at Swensen..
Then CS-ed for 1 hour.. Hahaha.. Was kinda the top fragger.. >.<
Even with a lousy mouse.. heh..
Then movie lor.. Yup.. Thats my 31st december..

Not bad right.. Settled 4 groups of ppl in one whole day..
We ate Tau Huey somemore.. My fav!! >.<
Love it to bits.. lol.. literally since its so soft.. hahahaha..
Packed my cupboard the entire day yesterday..
Finally got it done.. So neat now.. Found things that I never knew I had and don't think I will wear..
Think I can compare to girl sia.. Guy also whole cupboard filled..
Siao sia.. I throw soo much le still got so much in my wardrobe..
This is insane man.. I think there are still some hanging outside.. -.-"..
Think the only bugger who can win me is Leo liao..
He is the only guy I know who actually defies the female/male boundary..
Which guy uses a moisturizer? I got influenced somemore.. -.-"..
Sianz.. So since he is back in indo.. Which sane guy is left with me? Zzzzz...
Dun care la.. >.<

Fetch my youngest sis to school today.. My primary school actually mega-sized..
FREAKING BIG!! -.-".. Breakfast and bought breakfast for my mum.. Yup..
Then now supposedly gonna continue clearing up the room.. lol..
Think I better get to it soon.. Meeting friends for movie at 2.. >.<
Cheers..

You can choose to be miserable or to be strong.. The amount of work is the same..

Another page
carved upon my life at
10:06:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.