Flying Escapades..

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Its been bloody long since i posted..
Sorry to all my readers out there..
Even this might be a short one..
Depending on how things go..


Started work last monday..
Hell hectic and loads of shit that have befallen on me..
There are loads to say but i dunno where to start..
But needless to say, I have learnt alot and suffered alot too..
Still sick like hell, ever since the start of work..
The sore throat just wun go off..
I lost my singing voice even..
Work is hell tiring and our pay is meagre..
It makes me feel like some Singaporean during WWII..
Being forced to work by the Japs with hell little pay..
Dunno la.. I know we are being made used..
But there's nothing I can do..
At least not now..
I will see what I can do though..

I shall stop here for now ba..
Very tiring day as it is.. Cheers ppl and stay tuned for more updates.. :)

Another page
carved upon my life at
11:50:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.