Flying Escapades..

Sunday, January 18, 2009

This may very well be the second last post here in the weeks to come..
I doubt I would have time to blog about army stuff..
Not supposed to anyway.. Top secret stuff kena revealed I will kena court marshalled..

Its alarming that in 10 days..
In bloody 10 days.. I will be botak..
In bloody 10 days.. I will lose my freedom..
In bloody 10 days.. I will start losing my speed while they train me physically...
In 10 days.. Someone who was once special to me is turning 19..

I am just speechless.. Cuz I am super unprepared.. Someone help!!
Haishzzz.. Damn tired now.. Shall sleep.. Cheers..

Another page
carved upon my life at
12:57:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.