Flying Escapades..

Saturday, February 14, 2009

FIRST BOOK OUT!!
Like finally.. Super suay..
Supposedly 14 days of confinement became 17 days cuz I booked in on a wednesday..
Arrgghhh...
But at least I didn't spend my valentine's in camp.. Whew..
The 17 days have been quite an experience..
Missed Singapore and my freedom alot during the first week..
Harboured thoughts of just wanting to chiong and AWOL..
Hahaha.. But lucky my sane mind prevented me from doing so.. >.<

Am in U COY, Platoon 2, Section 3, Bed 6..
Hahaha.. So its U 2306..
Had haircut which was like ouch, especially when u see your hair all falling off.. :(
Did many things.. Like got to carry rifle, got to experience carrying my LBV(vest) and went on route march..
Though i gotta admit, PES C really is damn slack.. Compared to PES A & B at least..
Hahaha.. All my frens say I super slack.. Sprinter then dun need do IPPT, dun need SOC..
HAHAHA!! Sorry guys.. I thinking of my future k..
I was damn tempted to Up PES as well..
But if my legs become weaker as I grow older.. IPPT would become a nightmare..
We also had drills.. Which I absolutely love, to the surprise and also horror of my sergeants..
They were like "OMG!! You like drills.." -.-

Oh Oh! I swear my bunk is like at least 10 times cleaner than my room..
Zero dust.. Clean every bloody day.. I last time wake up will block nose..
Now wake up for 17 days.. NO block nose at all sia.. HAHAHA!!
Got used to bathing in Cold Water.. Even experienced bathing in the morning at like 4.50am..
SUPER COLD!! Nearly died.. damn...
To top it all.
Before we book out.. We had Hand Grenades Throwing..
LIVE!! That goes BOOOOM!! and ground shakes a little and with us needing to duck under cover..
OMG!! It's really once in a lifetime experience..
Gonna have rifle firing session soon! And field camp in 8 to 9 days time.. :)

To top it all in summary.. I learnt alot in camp..
Though I would say my impatience with certain ppl really showed the hot tempered side of me again..
I swore to never burst my top again and I failed..
I will try my very best though.. After all, no point wasting my time on them.. :)

Have a very HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to all you readers out there..
Valentine's is not just about that special one..
But also the ones who are always there for you,
Caring and never complaining or showing how irritating you can be..
Take this chance to thank your friends for their time, their support and their love..
I thank my frens again..
You know who u are.. Ppl who have always stood by me..
Always.. And know that, this guy here will always stand by you..
Just holler alright? :)

Toodles!!!!

Another page
carved upon my life at
3:09:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.