Flying Escapades..

Saturday, February 21, 2009

I swear I hate army..
They make me freaking hungry at 6am in the morning and 5.30pm in the evening..
Like omg.. And they make me wake up at ungodly hours such as 5am..
This will be some of the complaints you will be sure to hear when guys comment about their army life..

This week's army life was kinda slack..
Reminds me of the calm before a storm..
And yeah.. If you didn't know..
I will be having range on sunday and monday..
Field camp from monday to friday..
And then BIC on friday..
So screwed man..
Everything packed into such a tiny little space..
Perhaps it can bring my mind off the fact that A levels result will be out on 6th march..

Anyway.. The week proceeded with a heightened discipline level demanded..
Was made Platoon IC..
And even asked to be Company IC.. Like omg..
200 men under your charge.. Siao sia..
I told my Sir.. I cannot..
Dun wanna risk my confinement..
Plus if u too enthu, u wun gain support de..
So in the end he ask my section mate who smokes with that Sir..
Aiya.. That guy bootlicker one..
Curry favour with alot of ppl..
CSM, the Sirs, the Sergeants..
Make use of the fact that most of them smoke to talk cock with them..
And then dunno if that Sir joking anot..
Think he is..
He keep coming to me saying..
"I still think you should be Company IC"..
I told him..
If I take up the job..
The recruits will die..
Cuz my standard for drills f**king high..
I thought he will think twice..
Know what he replied?
"GOOD! You can f**k them on my behalf.."
I was like omg.. shit..
Dunno la.. I still think he making fun of me only.. LOL!!
I not that zai.. Being platoon IC already make my life so busy le..
Trying to get the platoon out of shit and yet bringing the standard that the sergeants want without angering or losing support of platoon..
Freaking hard to accomplish.. And then if platoon late..
You are held accountable..
50 men already hard enough..
Imagine 200 men..

But to be very honest.. If you guys know my character well..
The only main reason why I didn't take up the job or tried rejecting it..
Was cuz I didn't want ppl's favour to turn against me..
I dun want my bunk mates to say.. This guy so enthu.. "Go there lick the sir's balls"
They said that of my other bunk mate whom I said is a bootlicker..
It sounds nicer in my opinion..
What my bunkmates say really super crude.. -.-"..
So in all honesty, I really wanted the job and the challenge..
But I wanna do a good job too and the time wasn't right..
Just like how the time wasn't right for something else too..

I shall see how anyway...
I want to be the Best recruit and yet not lose favour of the masses..
Damn hard la..
Keeping the balance between the ranked commanders and fellow soldiers..
See how i guess.. Most importantly..
I wanna be voted it rather than "crowned it", if you know what i mean..
Oh right.. Something interesting now..

I had guard duty on monday..
My bunkmate, the curry favour one chose Ammo Dump..
Like omg.. That place furthest away..
Eerie-est.. And I think I had an encounter..
It was my second shift at 1.20am in the morning..
I was to be the IC for the walkie talkie..
Imagine, you are in a dimly lit road that leads to the fenced up area..
Both sides forest.. Super quiet..
Suddenly, you hear loud static.. Once.. And then one more time.. and then one more time..
Cackle.. Cackle..... CACKLE..
Then suddenly when u took out the walkie talkie from your ammo pouch..
You hear a flustered voice speaking.. "What do we do if we heaar Live Firing, SIR"..
And then silence..
My reaction.. Shit.. Wrong channel is it.. I didn't dare reply..
I took out my hp.. And dialed back to Base Office..
They say I am in the correct channel..
And they DIDN'T hear anything..
They say.. Most Probably just interference..
So we headed to patrol around the fenced area..
Total darkness at 2 corners.. 5 corners in total..
Others were dimly lit from the ammo dump orange lights..
So we had to use torchlight..
I didn't even dare shine to my left..
There were Super dark black areas where foliages lessens..
Dunno what the shit u will see if u shine in.. -.-"..
Then at 3am, after my patrol..
My friend told me..
The Sergeant in command told him that.. There couldn't be interference..
No one was so far up..
The commando units who were there for live range was using different brand of walkie talkie also..
And then.. Since the Live range was so near us..
Why can the "person" hear live firing and not us?
Us being 2 ppl..
Cuz we patrol in 2s..
I was like.. Thank God the sergeant lied to us..
If not I think I would have freaked out.. -.-"..

But I still quite puzzled la.. Maybe the sergeants pranking and my friend played along..
But he told me the sergeants weren't doing anything.. And he didn't smile when he said that..
Heck la.. Just something interesting for my blog readers.. :)

I just included three new songs recently..
One last week.. 2 this week..
Like it alot.. Been spamming it in camp.. :/


范逸臣 - 除此之外

Say goodnight 晚安
谢谢你陪我一整个夜晚
Close your eyes, be quiet
我明白你有自己的不安
很多来不及我不曾看见
我只遇见你的现在
不管你接受或离开
I hope to stay for a while

除此之外 要你明白
你的笑我真是喜欢看
于是我一次又一次等待
其实都还算愉快
除此之外 非常遗憾
你的心我还是打不开
And if you need somebody
我确定我会在~

不会走开

So Goodbye 晚安
舍不得看你觉得不自在
It's alright, I'm fine
看起来 这故事会写不完
很多差一点你没有发现
你只认识我的现在
不管你留下或走开
I'm gonna stay for a while

除此之外 我要你明白
你的笑我真是喜欢看
于是我一次又一次等待
其实都还算愉快
除此之外 非常遗憾
你的心我还是打不开
And if you need somebody
我确定我会在

除此之外 我还在等待
你的心将为我敞开
But if you need somebody
你知道我会在

不会走开

不会走开......

The song is just so nice.. Speaks everything I feel like saying..
The Third song is an old song that is super nice too.. Enjoy it alot..
Anyway, I gonna go back to sleep liao.. Super tired..
Cheerios ppl.. I will bring back from news from my field camp.. :)


The smile that transcends all gloom

Another page
carved upon my life at
12:21:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.