Flying Escapades..

Sunday, March 22, 2009

And another phase of army life begins on my 500th post...
0930, 230309... Signalling..
I hope I can survive well inside..
Being the 25 ppl out of the near 65 ppl that make it in is really kinda lucky..
It's gonna be a place that I am gonna be in for 2 years..
Tough times may surface but I am sure and I sure hope I will sail through it all...
Though i am entering it with a troubled mind and soul..
I pray it wun affect the work that I will be doing for the Nation..
I pray it will be a fulfilling two years..
That I wun be just some unknown..
But to be someone who makes a difference and who is indispensable..

Personally, I am at a loss..
About the troubling matter..
I know not which path to choose..
To be pro-active or to be more passive..
Will I be considered a nuisance?
Do I continue as it is and suppress all that I feel?
Or do I just give up and wish for the best from afar?
Though death can provide a third alternative..
An alternative not very welcomed..
I will eventually only rely on either of the two options I have..
To be or not to be.. That is hardly the question..
The dilemma hinges more on what to be.
Something that is making me think yet again...

Anyway... Today was spent rather quickly again..
Woke up at a horrifying time of 12.30pm..
The time which I was supposed to be at City Hall...
Got there at 1.30pm..
But only found the venue around 2.30pm..
Odeon Tower - Supper Club..
Learnt alot about photog there..
Gathered there were like a crowd of rich and mixture of pro and amatuer photographers..
There was this 20 year old who is super good and I am kinda envious of her skill at her youth..
And right.. I am there with my friend who is gonna be my ShiFu in teaching me photog skills..
I have set an aim..
To become a amatuer photograher by end of NS..
Along with the ability to guitar well..
And the capability to drive..
And the As in my A levels...
Move on to drums by the time I am in uni..
And be on the dean's list for every single year in uni..
A focus that I will reach..
And its set..
Two countries I will visit when I am out from NS with 7 months break..
Myanmar and Phuket..
See who wanna come along.. I am new to Myanmar..
But Phuket.. I hope after 2 years.. I am still ok with things there..
Hopefully I will have a gf who can come along then.. ( :
Not that I am hunting for one.. Let Fate bring me to her I guess...
If I haven't already know her..

Oh its my sister's birthday today..
Which was how I spent tonight at my ah ma's house celebrating..
Happy 12th Birthday.. So young...
So much potential.. Use it well ok... :)

Anyway.. Regarding the Blood/DNA test I had the other time..
It is regarding a illness called Thalassaemia..
My uncle and auntie had it..
Had the Beta version..
Then my cute cousin has it..
Beta version babies who have it will have to go through life hooked onto a machine every few days to wash their blood..
But luckily... My uncle's genes only have 1/2 kena..
My aunt genes is 1..
So become one and half and not the fully two..
So he is safe..
There is also the Alpha version which is if both couple have it..
Then the baby wun survive...
So I just have to check cuz if my uncle have..
Means either my ah ma or gong gong have..
Means maybe my dad have.. Plus if my mum have..
I probably might have it..
And if I have it.. I need to be careful in choosing my future wife..
Cuz if we both have the same type..
The baby will suffer.. So yeah la.. I am hoping I wun kena..
So I wun put stress on my future wife.. ( :
After all.. I wanna love her and treat her like a queen..
So whatever I can do now to help me prepare for my future, might as well just go for it..
And so.. I had another tube of blood drawn..
At KK Women and Children's Hopsital.. Nearest MRT either Novena or Bugis..
But personally.. Novena's nearer.. (:
Details of the illness I will say another time..

Ok.. I am off to settle the last bits of my packing and to take my second last warm bath..
Cheers then...
Ok.. Its really late.. 0030 already.. less than 7 hours of sleep left..
One thing good about the camp though..
Its quite near Lot 1 mall..
Along with PJC..
At least we get to see chio girls.. Lol....
okok.. Go liao..
Bye...







The magic when I am with you..

Another page
carved upon my life at
11:43:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.