
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Before I do a quick update.. I like to amend my previous post..
The girl's name was Nessie.. Not nancy.. My bad..
Thursday was spent mostly in training..
I have to admit.. I have deproved like alot..
Stamina is horrible..
Added to my flu and cough that day..
I nearly died after sprinting just 100m..
My training ended just like that cuz I just couldn't breathe.. Really feels horrible..
My thigh muscles also become flabby le.. OMG OMG OMG!!
Thats really really bad..
I gonna start running every morning.. 6am!!
Friday.. Hmmm.. What did I do?
OH! I stayed home.. Read my Detective Conan Comic and played Halo with my sister..
Kinda thrashed her in a sense.. But she did kill me..
Cuz I gave her like heightened movement speed, active camo(near invis), unlimited ammo and higher jumping abilites..
I even added severe handicap..
Which takes away a major portion of my shields and damage..
Its like attack and defense being compromised..
But ok la.. Quite fun.. :)
Met Wei En for arcade after that at about 5 plus 6..
Maxtuned awhile.. And then went for dinner..
Before meeting Edwin while Maxtuning again in a different arcade..
After that, Wei En insisted we watch a pro play at the previous arcade..
So we watched for like 30 to 40 mins, before I managed to get him to head home..
He forced me to walk with him to YCK.. -.-"..
Good fren cannot pang seh.. So just go lor..
Reached there at 11.40..
And it wasn't till 11.55 that I made him realised that MY LAST BUS HAS ALREADY LEFT!!
In the end.. I took his bus to his house area before transferring to bus 854 to head home..
Today..
Left super early and headed to NUS for the talk..
Met Joel at 9am.. (I was late for 15 mins..)
Reached there just in time for their 10am talk.. which started at about 10.08am..
It took one freaking hour to reach the place sia..
The talk was a total failure.. It was hell uninteresting..
Though its content touched along the same stuff as SMU..
Its speaker failed to captivate our attention..
His jokes were epic failures and his monotone would have made me decide that NUS is not for me..
I dun wanna sleep in lectures.. I have already slacked 2 years away..
Playing and playing..
Left immediately after Joel finished enquiring about his admission criterias..
Met Yeow Hua and Hui Zhen there.. :)
Bloomdale frens..
Went Lan with Joel for awhile before meeting Wei En..
Left for Class Outing at about 6..
And there I was waiting for almost 2 hours for 3 VIPs to arrive..
My stomach was growling like mad liao sia..
Anyway.. I won quite abit of stars today.. Total of 6 if I am not wrong.. Heh..
Talking about maxtune btw.. Its challenging to be able to meet strong opponents..
Ate Swensen after that before playing Bishi Bashi, table soccer with Fiona and Claud and Lionel..
We won.. Hahaha.. Claud was kinda unexpectedly pro.. Or maybe lucky.. >.<
Anyway, Headed home in a cab cuz some bugger was complaining about the huge crowd in the MRT station..
LOL!! Not that i mind.. >.<
Alright stop here for now.. Have some stuff to blog which I will do so tml.. :)
Cheerios..
carved upon my life at 11:30:00 PM