
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Blog for awhile since I have been "given" time to do so..
Its still kinda illegal.. So I won't say where I am.. Hahaha...
Apparently I have did my practical sooo welll that we have some time to ourselves..
Kinda successfully made a lan cable.. So yeah.. :)
Life just kinda got abit suckier..
Got screwed by OCS' officer whose rank is like a captain..
All cuz we didn't greet him and in his words, "some of you are not even singing or marching, talking away"
Our sergeant was informed and then he stepped up discipline level..
Kena punish.. Everytime march sure kena scold..
Some ppl just dun wanna march properly.. Retards...
Its also amazing how we lived on the fifth floor and climb up at least 40 flights of stairs in one single day..
I remember the first day we came.. Up and down, up and down..
Think got like 80 flights of stairs.. Zzzz...
Anyway.. I have a resolution le..
Weekends will be spent like this from next week on..
Friday
6pm - Stand-by Bed(Inspection in camp)
7pm to 7.15pm - Book-out.
8.10pm - Home/Go out..
Satuday
From 7am - Gym and running on saturday morning..
12nn - Bathe and then study with Patson. If he cans..
(This week's going to be spent with like Branson who's gonna be teaching me guitar.. Cool..)
7pm - Dinner and free time with whoever is free..
Sunday
From 7am - Run for 5km/7km/10km..
9.30am - Breakfast/lunch with Grandma/
12nn - Study/Go church(If I managed to find one..)
6pm - Home preparing to Book in..
7pm - Dinner with whoever wants to dinner with me..
9pm - CCK MRT
9.30pm - BOOK-IN
*Nothing is fixed in stone though.. But the runs and gyming and studying will be done..
Just that the guitaring may be slotted somewhere else to see when Branson is free after enlisting in army..
Needa ask fukie for the camera coaching too.. Bleh!
Yup! Thats about all..
Special thanks go out to ppl who were kinda trying to cheer me up when I was/am still emo..
Its gonna be a short week in camp tml and I am looking forward to it!
Thank God for GOOD FRIDAY!!! HEH!!!!
Hope everyone's doing well.. Gotta go now.. Cheers..
Missing my freedom like alot!
carved upon my life at 2:17:00 PM