Flying Escapades..

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I now know - Keith Calamari

I now know.....
Chance I have, not..
Wishes I can barely afford..
Farewell, a muttering piece..
Misery a destiny destined..
Happiness, a hope that it did be achieved.........

Rage in vain,
cry in disdain.
Thy heart ruptures,
Oh, it pains.
Helpless as ever,
useless and broken.
Devoid of fight,
Void of control.
Emotions run high,
Esteem plummets low.
OH, so ever low.

Disguise and mask,
feelings under wraps.
So you will never know,
So you will never realise,
So you will never comprehend,
how once I do really love you so...











To you, the one who will remain the special someone for as long as I breathe...

Another page
carved upon my life at
2:25:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.