Flying Escapades..

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I POC-ED!! >.<
I get like 10 days leave.. Wheee...
Actually nine days..
Supposed to book out today..
But then dunno why.. They just let us out yesterday night..
AT LIKE 7PM!!! Out of Tekong..
Mixed feelings..
I dare say, I will miss all the ppl there..
The place.. The officers, the sergeants..
My frens..
I have always been the more sentimental sort..
And I was kinda down thinking of the cruel fact in life..
That we may very well not be that close anymore..
I know what everyone says about.. "WE CAN STILL CHAT ON MSN!!"
Thats impossible.. How long can we stay chatting?
How long more will we chat till we start ignoring each other's presence on MSN?
As long as one's life is not that closely knitted..
And unless one continually meets up for something..
Meaning effort on both sides.. The friendship is guaranteed to wither..
There are just so many ppl I wanna thank..

All my Section Mates..

Ian - For being the more holy one..
Always keeping your cool despite outrageous situations..
For always turning off the lights for us..
For being Bed no.1 and getting all the shit jobs..

Leo - For numerously helping out with my cleaning of the rifle..
For providing your instant noodles when i forgot to buy mine..
For being such a good fren and for agreeing to spend the second night of field camp with me..
For helping out whenever we need help..
We got closer at the ending weeks of BMT.. And I know you are a nice guy..
Don't let ppl put u down ok.. Stop your, "All JC students de.. So much smarter" or whatnots..
Cuz everyone is different.. :)
Hope to hang out someday in this 10 days..
Though i must say, we have different leisure points..

Bimond - For being the joker..
For being the guy who started the Platoon Premier League.... (Our section won!)
For bringing mahjong cards, pioneering our own CardBoard game..
Basically for the fun and laughter that made our section uniquely different..

Kai Xiang - For being from SRJC and thus reassured me cuz we had commonalities..
For being the smiley guy, and for helping out in all the shit jobs like washing our field camp stuff..
For making a difference when you needed to...
For being a fren..

Ming Han - Though we had our differences..
I pray u will pardon me for several outbursts that arised due to my impatience..
I thank you specially, for being my bed buddy..
For accompanying me whenever I asked..
For waiting on numerous occasions for me to bathe cuz I was on the phone..
For loaning your Instant Kiwi when I needed to shine my boots real quickly..
For being a buddy whom I could talk to..

Ming Quan - The top scholar of Singapore.. Our bunk's Future Prime Minister and TEACHER..
Man.. Am I proud of you.. 9As would be an impossibility for me i guess...
I thank you for being my camp buddy.. For spending your first night with me..
Though you had to leave on the second day cuz of your hip injury,
I thank you for helping me to pitch my tent under the insane raining conditions..
For talking to me calmly though I was sometimes highly irritated...
You are a great fren and i am real glad you got through your PSC interviews..
Bugger.. I still remember u being so worried cuz u thought u screwed up your second interview..
I remember saying, "Being informal doesn't mean that u have failed.. it just puts u on a different scale than the others.. Sure can get through de la.. Dun worry.. :) "
And see? U got through.. Study hard and be a good teacher ok?
LOL!! After my son may be your student one day.. :)
And I will still name you PRIME MINISTER!! hahaha..


Max - Our "turned-over-a-new leaf ah beng"..
I am sorry for flying your kite on our second book out..
I seriously didn't mean it to happen.. Forgive me..
I thank you for providing advice on numerous occasions..
I will remember your huge biceps ok? :)
But seriously.. Thanks for being there..

Sin Hoe - My somewhat double.. (personally feel)
We kept to ourselves more often than not..
But we weren't hermits.. Just didn't participate in some of their dirty talks..
Or were just using our phones..
Thanks Thanks Thanks and a million thanks for being our alarm clock..
I am so so so so sorry for flaring up unintentionally while you were waking me..
I didn't even meant it.. But I can see it was quite bad since it made u relinquish the role of waking us up personally..
Thanks for being a close fren.. For understanding things when the others didn't..
I seriously see myself in you..
Coming up with lame jokes that will get silent responses or OMG you are lame sia responses from your "victims"..
Nevertheless, its been real good knowing u..
Thank you so much for always cleaning up the bunk when the rest are slacking..
I am still stuck in my toilet and can't help.. Blame it on the Sergeants who alloacted me to wash toilet.. -.-"..


Daniel - My competitor..
Though we knew one another on the very first day.. Since Kai Xiang, Me, You and Ming Quan were the only one around.. (The rest were on a later fastcraft..)
I knew you were aiming to get Platoon Best..
Congrats.. U got it.. I am not bitter.. Just kinda neutral..
I know you have a tough time..
With ppl saying u bootlick.. Which I kinda agree..
But I must say u had done much for the Platoon when u were made Platoon IC after me..
I acknowledge you as Platoon Best.. :)
Pity Platoon 3's Platoon Best got company best..
But hey.. Thanks for teaching me how to kiwi my boots till it shone..
For being a fren.. For taking the shit for the platoon..
I saw u tear personally, which made me believe.. You aren't bad..
Just that your beliefs which were derived perhaps from bad experiences made you this way..
Nevertheless.. All the best ok?


Sunny - The one whom I had the biggest argument with..
I apologise for being too serious to your insults which u saw as jokes..
I thank you for trying so hard to mend your mistakes which I turned down..
U didn't really apologise but I guess I wanted u to..
To put down your pride which was why I refused your friendly gestures..
In the end, I am contented that we compromised and I got my message across..
You are a great fren.. Albeit dirty in the mind, along with Bimond and several others.. -.-"..
Thanks for being the funny guy and for always being the first to pick out those who were feeling down and helping them up.. ")


Benjamin - Our OOT cum excused from everything Chao Keng Kia..
Though the whole bunk hated you, for always running away from everything..
From cleaning the bunk, from doing any work that u could do.. EVERYTHING..
Which do gets on my nerves sometimes.. But I thank you for at least keeping your area clean..
For trusting me and taking me as a fren.. All the best yo..

Adren - Our weird guy..
Supposedly a nice guy at first.. I was kinda close to you but you didn't wanna open up..
Didn't take initiative and thus we returned to being just normal frens..
I dunno what really happened.. But you became super bitchy and I guess I just pray that u will have a great journey ahead..
Keep your temper and stop your lousy attitude.. And U are a nice person..

There.. My whole section..
We spent 6 weeks and 5 days together.. Thats 7 weeks actually..
Though we didn't all chiong sua~ together..
We had our special bonds..
I really thank you guys for being my bunkmates..
I shall do my platoon ppl the honour when I have the time.. :)

Cheers ppl.. For being the best ppl in the world..
For making the difference..
For being the difference..
And for doing the different....

Another page
carved upon my life at
12:59:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.