Flying Escapades..

Friday, March 20, 2009

Life's been spent in a very fulfilling way for the past two days..
Yesterday...
Went for track training at 3pm..
Trained and ran with the juniors..
Tried to teach them stuff.. But they were kinda unwilling to listen..
So nvm lor.. Up to them.. Just wish them all the best..
Ran 5km.. The furthest distance covered(mileage) in one shot ever since last year's September when track officially ended..
It was quite an achievement, in the sense that slow that I might have been.. I didn't stop at all..
It was a challenging feat and I remembered psycho-ing myself esp when running the upslope at Bowen Sec..
I was like.. "Come on Zhi Xian.. Its like half the distance covered.. Its gonna be downhill soon and all will be easy.."
I remembered thinking of just resting.. Just stopping to catch my breath and to stop the stitch I had at both sides of my tummy.. (Shouldn't have drank that much water..)
My abs hurt too.. Dunno why..
Completed it in the end.. And I was like having this great sense of achievement..
Funny thing is.. It would have been like nothing 6 months ago..

Joined them for BBQ and helped out in a sense..
Eventually decided to stay over to help out in the camp stuff..
There was the usual.. Birthday Cake for the monthly babies..
Horror movie which I admit.. (for the first time ever..) that it wasn't scary at all.. -.-"..
Only certain parts la.. hahaha..
Had night detective style game which was pretty well done up in a sense..
Failed to solve the mystery due to lack of info..
But being the second closest team in getting it was quite ok la..
I told Kasimir, another senior.. "If we were to be in the same team, we did solve it easily.."
Anyway, left school at 7am plus..
Went home to check if I have my NUS Pin Number to no avail..
So I joined Kasimir on a trip to NUS to get it personally..
We slept like a pig from Kovan to Punggol.. And then to Outram Park..
Was incredulously tired.. Probably cuz of the training..

Anyway.. Kinda got it after certain maneuvers around their compound..
Left for City Hall.. With Kasimir and his friend.. Who met up with us for the same reason..
Had Subway(Eat FRESH!!) for lunch..
Got my favourite Tuna with Italian Bread, with cabbage and tomato slices along with Honey Mustard and Sweet Onion.. Wooots..
Met up with my ah ma to accompany her to eat dim sum..
Eventually.. I "died-ed" at her house.. and zonked out for like 3 hours straight..
I remember the journey to her house was like insanely tiring..
It was like zombified..
Your flesh is dead but u are forcing it to move.. Like really forcing it, with sheer will..
I believed if I hadn't continually psycho-ed myself..
I probably dropped flat and sleep wherever that place was..
It was that tiring..
In the end, my dear ah ma..
Went down to buy Duck Drumstick Rice for me..
OMG!! Love her so much.. Felt so bad u know..
Told her that on weekend, I will accompany her to makan.. Like for sure!! ( :

Met Branson at 3.10pm..
Sorry buddy for making u wait for quite awhile..
U kinda reached at 1.30pm cuz u had an earlier appointment with Fukie..
But yeah.. Thx for waiting.. So paiseh..
We bought movie tickets and arcaded for awhile..
Picked up a new game which is like super difficult and very cool..
Called the JubeBox.. I swear its damn hard and requires perfect hand-eye coordination skills along with nimble and flexible fingers..
Reflexes played a huge role too..
I remembered Branson saying..
"Eh.. You play before is it.. How u know when the next box gonna come up at.."
I was like..
"This is my first time.. I just using pure reflexes to do so.."
Meaning the ability to move so quick that it covers up my lack of experience in the positioning of my hands and fingers..
Anyway.. it was damn paiseh cuz I played at a level of like 4..
And the pros there were going at like 9 and 10..
I wanna just dig a hole and cover my head.. LOL!! Ostrich style..
Movie started at 5.20.. Caught "Paul Blart: Mall Cop"..
Hilarious show with the hero and the damsel in distress..
Kinda romantic in a sense ba..
But I guess thats if you think about the stuff that the main Character is willing to go through to save the girl he loves and his daughter..
How he battles the odds.. Man.. He is seriously heroic.. hahaha..
There were incredible stupid scenes though.. Hahaha..
Nice show I must say..

Anyway.. Parted ways with Branson at Boon Keng cuz I had a date with my cousin..
Played soccer though my thighs and legs were very very very very tired..
Scored quite a number of goals.. Some of them were really long accurate shots that was totally unexpected..
Had loads of fun.. Ate dinner with cousin and his friends.. And yeah head home lor..
It was kinda fun-packed 2 days.. With loads of meet up with different ppl.. Kinda cool.. ( :
Alright.. I needa sleep.. Am nodding off..

Just some info..
Am going in on 23/3/2009..
Needa report by 0930..
And with a travelling time of at least 90 mins..
I feel very screwed.. Zzzz...
Have to report to Stagmont Camp.. Which is located super near to PJC..
Hopefully got chio girls to see when we get to go out.. hahahaha.. JKJK!!!
Alright then.. Cheerios..

Another page
carved upon my life at
11:56:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.