Flying Escapades..

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spent the early part of my day at home washing my army clothes and hanging them..
Headed out to join Wei En and gang for KBox..
Gang included.. Alex Cheng, Zhen Kai, Wei En and his gf Zhen Wen..
Sang a plethora of songs...
From english songs by Westlife, Backstreet Boys, Chris Brown, Leona Lewis..
To chinese Songs by Jay Chou, JJ Lin, Wu Ke Qun, Zhang Dong Liang and others..
Kinda still haven't reached the peak of my singing voice..
Some high notes no longer reachable after I lost my voice in previous occasion..
Left for home at about 7.10..
Supposedly had to meet family members and relatives at East Coast..
But it was too late and I headed home to settle my Uni Application stuff..
So yeah.. Here I am till now..
More of facebooking, and msn-ing, and spamming music, and emo-ing than doing my application,
Which conveniently got stuck at 300 words on your achievements..
I didn't know how to start and it kinda irked me, so i stopped and chatted on msn..
Till well...... Now.

Managed to have a chat with Ai Ping who seems to be forever busy..
With Felicia, and alot ppl la..
Like suddenly kena flooded.. LOL!!
Its really late.. I feel like sleeping but I should at least finish one application...
Cuz I needa cut hair tml..
That's a waste of time.. And then book in by 2130..
Haishzzz.. Another week again.. Of insane and depressing moments..
Of being locked inside a world where u see freedom right outside your doorstep..
But are unable to attain it..
Where u think every night of how during this duration,
you are steadily losing out..
So, as u approach the peak of despair..
You can only rage in your heart, the insecurities, the problems and then smile your way along..
I won't say all of these are derived from the army camp..
But I would say the army camp would be a huge factor..

Anyway, Next week's gonna be tougher..
I really hope I am ready for it..
Dun wanna kena confinement..
Being called as the Toilet IC is bad enough...
Why do I always clean up after ppl's shit..
Probably explains my shitty life..

Alright then.. All the best to all you guys out there..
Right now.. It's just Words I Can't Say.....

Another page
carved upon my life at
1:20:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.