
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Yesterday was spent rather expensively..
I spent about 110 dollars..
Anyway, had lunch with Amelia, Wanyin and Nancy(their colleague/Ger's friend)
Head down to Plaza Sing to settle some stuff which needed certain corrections..
Zoomed down to AMK and by 2pm..
I was arcading like mad..
Stopped only at 7pm..
And then head home..
Spent the rest of my time locked in my room and by 1am..
I had accomplished what I set out to do..
I preferred the one before correction but oh well..
Since I am a guy.. I may not really find it as nice..
But oh well.. Hope it turns out perfect.. :)
Meeting Kai Xiang later to get his notes for As..
Since he is our top Arts student.. LOL!!
Then gonna join the trackers for training..
I HOPE AND HOPE AND PRAY that I will not be tired so easily..
I swear my stamina must have dropped like mad..
So paiseh to be tired when the rest are not.. ARGHHH..
We shall see..
I shall hang on.. Zzzz...
Alright.. I dunno what to blog about now..
Or should say, can't really blog out.. Zzzzz...
Still have so many things to settle.. Sianz....
carved upon my life at 11:22:00 AM