Flying Escapades..

Sunday, April 19, 2009

5th week into camp..
Second last week in Stagmont camp..
Unless I am posted back there again for my unit, where I would be considered a perm staff and not a trainee..
Thoughts run through my mind.. I have so much to say to these bunkmates of mine..
Thanking them for all their help.. Their patience.. And everything that they have done to help me.. I will do the dedications on the last week ba..

Actually for this post.. I would like to thank that particular her..
For being so nice.. For not ignoring me and yet gently telling me no..
You are different.. I remember telling your close fren that u remind me of Enchanted's princess..
The one that sings.. The one that is so sweet and so beautiful..
And me.. I am just that simple man.. Not a prince..
Just a normal human caught in your extraordinary beauty..
Beauty of not just your looks, but your soul..
And for now.. I have come to my decision..
One that I must keep to myself.. But I do thank you dearly so..
For you are that special and extraordinary one..

Another page
carved upon my life at
4:10:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.