
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
{At a particular scene}
W: Why did you suddenly bring the teddy bear out? I don't have a good feeling about it.
K: Alex is back.
W: A man's instinct is indeed accurate.
K: What you said the other day was right. A person who loves you will not make u sad.
W: You have come to a decision?
K: Yes. I thought about it for a night. If I don't love him, I wouldn't be so upset because of him. Thank you for being willing to wait. But I'm not worth it. [Holds out teddy bear to W.]
W: I can accept your rejection. But I will not take back something which I've given.
[Pushes back the bear]
K: I know. But I don't want Alex to get the wrong idea. Moreover, the bear has a special signifance for you. You should give it to the correct person.
W: Is it because Alex met you first, or am I not as good as Alex? What made him your first choice?
K: [Shakes head and smile] Alex Tan isn't my first choice. He is my only choice.(他是惟一)
W: Only?(惟一..)
K: If you're in first place, there is a possibility of your being replaced. Only the sole choice will be able to make it till the very end. (只有惟一才能一直到永远)
W: [Looks away in disbelief] Alex is one lucky fellow. I thought you had only given me a life sentence. At the very least, I could still wait and hope for a pardon. I could pit myself against Alex if the situation called for it. I didn't expect that I would be given the death sentence.
K: Win.
W: I have no choice but to let you go.
K: I'm sorry, Win.
{End of particular scene}
Wonder if anyone knows where this scene came from...
Its super meaningful. Makes me think. The one u gonna marry must not be like what we always think. Ranking ppl. Like number one, number two..
It should be the only one.. The one and only..
Which will be able to make it to the very end..
Who is my one and only? Leaves me wondering....
carved upon my life at 7:00:00 PM