
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Back from Guitar lessons!!!
It was a rewarding day indeed with me spending a total of about 120 bucks..
Trying to play Viva la Vida first.. Will master it by next week.. Heh...
Hands super itchy.. Feel like playing now.. but its late..
Needa sleep after doing my laundry cuz I needa leave house by 7 to go CCK..
Go cemetry pay respect to my ah ma's mother..
Yup.. Anyway.. Maxtuned and got quite a bit of satisfaction as I believed i improved!!
Life's turning better..
I can't to go back to camp!!! :)
Cuz its friends there!!
OH YEAH!! Saw Wei Bin today at AMK Hub..
We chat and caught up for awhile..
GONNA MEET UP WITH HIM SOON MAN!!!
WAHAHAhA!!!
Hmmm.. Still got what to blog about ar..
Let me think..
Other than the fact that I am going broke.. meaning I not gonna be spending much liao..
I am quite ok la.. Yup........
And to keep my readers updated..
Here's to the vow that I will be single for the next 5 years..
I have my reasons.. I have my thinking.. Unless I have wronged a reason.. This vow stands..
Yup...
No gf = save money & time..
No gf = means freedom.. like alot..
Dun have stupid arguments over money..
Dun have stupid arguments that dun make sense arguing over..
I am not a nice guy either.. So let me become nicer in the next 5 years before I decide again to see if I am fit to have a gf..
ITS DONE!!!!
By the way.. Here's a MTV that is super funny..
Its a song I am sure all of us are familiar with..
Gonna sing it in KTV next time! Enjoy!!!
carved upon my life at 1:01:00 AM