
Friday, April 10, 2009
Doing a quick post before i sleep since its already 1.25am..
Shall be waking up at 7am to run.. So yeah..
Week's been tough..
More outfields.. Perspire alot more than other PES C ppl are..
Fell sick.. Got fed up.. Got angry with myself..
Got a little depressed.. And many other stuff in a nutshell..
Next week's just gonna be worse.. So I just pray God will strengthen me through this time..
I have become weak.. Weak physically and weak in Christ..
Break me and make me Lord and make me a newer and better person..
So that I may serve to become a salt and light to your name..
Instead of the vulgar person I have become..
Shall stop here for now.. Am very tired le.. Just recovered from sickness anyway..
And yeah.. Blood test revealed.. I am an Alpha blood holder.. Explain more tml..
Life sucks...
carved upon my life at 1:25:00 AM