Flying Escapades..

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Going back into camp in about 3 hours time..
3 hours left to pack my bag, get my dinner and practise guitar..
Haishzzz.. A week just passed like that again..
Looking forward to next weekend though..
WE GET TO BOOK OUT ON THURSDAY!!!
Wooots!
Thank God for Good Friday..

Personal thoughts..
If one were the sun, and another the moon..
Its no wonder the Earth would triumph over the sun in having the moon.. (in orbit around it..)
Though its the sun which is more powerful at the end of the day.. (Has many planets..)
Kinda shows how being at the right place at the right time makes the hell of a difference..
If Earth had taken a second later to form..
Maybe the Earth would belong to the Sun..
You never know.. Do you?

Anyway.. Went Sao Mu today..
Woke up at 7.20 with only 4 hours of sleep..
Wanted to catch some sleep de.. But dun dare in case exceed the time..
Lol.. Later kena confine.. My weekend gone I really will cry sia..
After the cemetry visit.. The paternal side of 15 ppl went for Dim Sum..
16 ppl.. Cuz My Ah Ma and Gong Gong..
My Gu Gu alone.. (Dunno where my Gu Zhang went..)
My family of 5..
My 2nd uncle's family of 5
My 3rd uncle's family of 3..
Yup.. I just realised something very funny..
My Gu Gu has no children despite being the eldest..
We, her nephews and nieces will have to look after her..
Its our duty since she has always doted on us..
My Dad has 3 kids.. Me being the eldest - 19.. Youngest - 12..
My 2nd Uncle has 3 sons too.. All after the youngest of my family.. Eldest - 11, Youngest - 6..
My 3rd Uncle has a son.. At only a tender age of 1 plus..
So effectively.. My family will always be eldest family in this side..
And I will be the eldest.. No matter what..
In 8 years time.. My 2nd Uncle's son will go for army..
That will mean I am already 26.. WTH!!
When he is my age.. I am an old uncle.. OMG!!
Dun want sia..
I plan to get married by 28.. (Dun wanna have too big an age gap with my children..)
Meaning he will attend my wedding at my current age.. His cousin's wedding...
Wa.... SO weird.....
5 years later will be when I am 23.. Meaning another 5 years to find a soulmate..
Hard sia.. Perhaps my 5 years vow won't really be kept..
As in.. I won't actively go look for gf or spend alot effort jio-ing anyone le..
If she comes and she is the right one.. Then ok lor..
I won't be proactive in summary...
That is what I meant in my previous post..
Which also mean I would most prob be single all the way anyway.. hahaha..

Dun wanna think too much into the future.. Must live in the Now..
Am bored.. perhaps I shall go practise my guitar now.. Yup...
Till then guys.. All the best.. ( :

P.S. Who wanna go Karaoke ar.. I wanna sing! Jio me out!!!

Another page
carved upon my life at
5:23:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.