
Sunday, April 12, 2009
I guess I will just blog now in case I dun get the chance to tml..
Its been a long weekend..
I had left camp with a dread of booking in cuz I will be having quite a tough exercise that spans 1 and a half day..
But that's beside the point..
Friday was spent quite meaningfully..
Had tennis games in the morning with Wei En and Joevin at Raffles Town Club..
It amazes me how big the place was though it looked small from the outside..
Had lunch there too, where I got to taste Hainanese Chicken Rice that cost $7.50..
Oh yeah.. Saw quite a chio girl there..
Met her in the lift after our departure from the air-conditioned Bathroom..
And yeah.. As we were eating.. She went to swim..
So the perverted Joevin stared at her the whole while.. -.-"..
Me? I was just thinking... about someone else..
Anyway.. Cuz it started to drizzle, we shifted to a shelter by the pool..
Then I started playing Viva La Vida on my guitar..
And realise.. Wa.. its kinda cool to be doing that..
Kept my guitar just in time before the rain started pouring insanely..
Took train down to Dhoby..
Bought 4 tickets..
2 for Fast and Furious 4..
2 for The Shinjuku Incident..
Met up with Branson and his fren Agatha..
She's a nice, quiet and pretty girl whom I had a very good impression of..
Kinda reminds me of Wei Ling..
Though whatever I know of Wei Ling are from what amelia blogs.. -.-"..
Agatha.. I spoke to personally.. Can see she has nice character..
Branson ar Branson.. What are u waiting for??
Anyway, we sent Agatha to the bus stop and made our way to our guitar hideaway..
Played awhile and then returned back to Cathay..
Caught 2 movies back to back lor..
Saw Mabel, Chun Wei And Yuan Lin together after our movie at 9pm..
Saw Damien, Timoh and gang too.. In between our movie at B1..
About the movie..
Fast and Furious 4 is very interesting, considering its a sequel..
Movies with sequels nowadays are just too repetitive..
Its a must catch la.. Dun wanna reveal too much.. Yup..
About The Shinjuku Incident..
Let's just say it sparked alot from emotions from me..
Being the first movie where Jackie Chan is not your lean green fighting machine,
it showed him as a helpless individual in a Japanese society..
Kinda related to me about how I always think about saving my friends when they are in trouble,
how I would rush in to save them..
Much like Steelhead(jackie's char..) does..
And yet, he is helpless.. And what's worse? His friends betray him and wanna kill him..
He is kinda confused with love too.. Not knowing what he wants..
I dunno how to say it but..
It just relates so well to me.. That I suddenly feel useless..
I feel like I can't protect anyone.. I can't even protect my loved ones..
That struck me real hard.. And then came the blow..
The fear that was so real where u can be backstabbed anytime..
Even by your closest friends whoom u may be trying to defend..
And then suddenly I feel like I dun wanna have a gf after all..
Like dun even wanna feel like having one, not the forcing myself to not have one..
It was like a dilemma.. Wanting and not wanting at the same time..
how to have a gf when u can't even protect her?!
Not that I can even get one..
Though thoroughly disturbed, I felt at ease with the BGR problems I have..
I dun deny that the feelings remain, I dun deny I do think of her sometimes.. (I try not to..)
But its good that someone can do all that I wanna do in my stead..
Its good that she is happy.. That's kinda all that matter for now..
But then.. Jealousy still creeps up and I am trying to keep it at bay..
Not gonna talk too much into this..
Anyway, had a nice chat with Branson on the way home..
Saturday..
Spent my whole morning and afternoon sending Branson in to Tekong..
Can u believe it?
He's in Ulysess..
My company..
Waved hi to all my previous instructors there..
Chat like we have never done before..
Kinda miss tekong and the lieutanents and sergeants..
To cut it short cuz I am God damn tired now..
I went bowling after that with my paternal side..
Left halfway to go pay respects to my late grandfather from my maternal side..
Had a fabulous dinner with the yam dessert.. yum!
Rushed to meet Wei En at AMK and arcaded till 12 lor..
had loads of fun racing.. Its like an escape out of reality..
So yeah.. Improving slowly..
Anyway.. Home now.. MOnday's gonna be hell for me.. And it will stretch till tuesday..
I need my beauty sleep now..
Update more tml if I can..
Cheers..
In all honesty, I do miss you..
carved upon my life at 1:57:00 AM