
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
In camp now.. Second post..
Just received instructions to stay back longer in camp to cover up lessons which I missed..
Both which I have already learn to do during my exercise..
That is the SQT and the Log Periodic.. Aka the Fish bone.. -.-"..
Kinda drops my morale by alot.. Have so much to do le.. And half my saturday has to be screwed.. Wth lor..
Haishzzz.. Having Nights Out later..
Probably arcading and catching 17 again with my bunkmates..
Trying hard not to think too much too.. if u know what i am talking about.....
Something special which lights up my life..
Makes everything else so dull in comparision..
Sianzz.. I hope I am not dropping into depression..
And oh yeah.. I am stilll worrying about my uni admission stuff.. Shit man..
Ok.. Blog more when I get home..
Having headaches like crazy.. Cheers..
carved upon my life at 4:55:00 PM