Flying Escapades..

Sunday, April 26, 2009

It has been a rather crazy week..
Had an insane day of VHF exercise..
Slept late.. Woke up early..
And spent the rest of the week in com labs taking test and "studying"..
Studying facebook that is..
Started on alot of games.. Like Bejeweled..
Geo Challenge..
Devil Kitchen..
Soccer Stars.. Etc etc..
That was how much time I had..
Did Guard Duty on Friday..
Was deployed as a sentry unit..
With Live rounds on me and the order to shoot anyone who are obviously a threat to the security of my camp..
It kinda feels like u are empowered..
Like Bruce's Almighty's "I've got the power" feel..
Went for RT(Remedial Training) till about 11.30..
And headed home by 1..

Went around with Branson to settle his specs at Chinatown.
His army stuff at Beach Road.
Spent 45 mins roaming at Taka and Wisma searching for a birthday girl..
Spent less than 7 to 9 seconds passing her the present and wishing her a Happy Birthday..
Then spent the next 3 seconds disappearing from sight..
Total exposure time - 10 to 12 seconds..
Better than the 1 minute I promised I will only waste..
Met Branson back at Dhoby.. Guitared for awhile.. had ice-cream and then headed down to AMK Hub..
Maxtuned for a little while before something bad happened and got me pissed..
And so the decision to quit Maxtune materialised..
Waited till 11.35pm for the movie to start..
My family however arrived late at 11.45 and the movie kinda started a little by then..
All in all.. Taken is a nice show.. Must watch show..
Trust me and watch u whenever u can.. ( :

Spent sunday at home.. And now I needa bathe and leave.. so yeah.. cheers...
Hopefully next week will be a better week..
Cuz this week ain't..
It was filled with anger, disapppointment, worries and jealousy..
And I didn't feel good.. How much further can things go?
I hope this is the end of the lull.. I wanna be happy and upbeat..
I hope I can be it..

Another page
carved upon my life at
5:34:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.