
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Its been 2 days in camp.
Thousands of stuff have crossed my mind.
Yesterday was more of a distraction as we had an exhausting outfield experience.
Smelly and dirty, we wore the same Uniform for the whole day.
Got screwed by a Warrant Officer and had to march 7 rounds around the parade square.
Kinda tired and pissed at first, but at least this all helped take my mind off unhappy stuff.
Today, had a equally tiring day up till now.
All what we termed "power-packed" lessons that stretches for at least 3 hours per lesson.
Sergeant asked me why I am so sianz today.
Think I like quite down I guess.
Like I said, the weeks will become more and more difficult with tests coming up and outfields testing our skills and knowledge of what we are being taught now.
For eg, we have a major test tomorrow which will see me confined if I fail to pass it.
And even a re-course if I continue to fail it.
This lifestyle is even worse than that of JC.
More rigorous and more compact and more stressful.
JC is indeed nothing compared to this.
Anyway, I did like to thank God for one of my friend who have somehow made me less depressed.
I am trying my best at the moment to stop thinking.
It works..... Sometimes.
I remember "blogging" out my feelings on a notepad during one of my readups in the Com Lab.
It was quite long and really reflected my feelings.
Kinda saved it in the com.
Wonder which crazy guy will read it the next time it's being used.
I shall be re-blogging as closely as I can whatever I feel in my private blog.
Password will be that of my CCA during my PAE.
Drop me an sms if you can't figure it out and wants to see it anyway.
Yeah. My Good Friday is fully booked by one person. How cool huh.
We gonna guitar, movie-marathon if he agrees and perhaps just arcade abit.
Probably bowling with my relatives during the weekends if they keep their words.
Oh yeah!
Improved a little of my guitaring skills last night.
Though it was just a short 15mins, cuz everyone else who knew how to guitar keep koping.
I could switch chords a lil lil faster. Strumming is not very good but also improved abit ba.
Shall improve further tonight. I aiming to be fluid by the end of this week for Viva La Vida.
Yeah. Thank you for dropping by my blog anyway.
Can't wait for Thursday to come.
Kinda got to go soon. Dinner time ma. Time now is 5:42pm le.
Blog more when I get back home on thursday.
Cheers.
carved upon my life at 5:16:00 PM