
Thursday, April 30, 2009
*singing along to the song of Viva La Vida*
I am supposed to be spamming this song so I can familiarise when to change my chords while playing on my guitar..
Week passed quickly..
Had this final practical test on tuesday..
Had loads of slack time basically..
Took photos.. Got photos taken when asleep.. Tau Pok-ed sergeant..
Played water games and splashed sergeant with water too..
All in all.. This week's quite fun..
I will be doing a dedication tml for the ppl who made the difference..
Was made to be either IC or 2IC.. And i chose the slacker one.. Heh..
And as a sidenote.. I am hoping that I dun kena to be toilet IC again..
Oh yeah.. Forgot to mention.. I am officially a FULL-FLEDGED SIGNALLER!!
And also officially the first to be targetted in a war..
Meaning I will be the first to die.. Great huh..
But oh well.. I got my new posting..
Bedok Camp 2.. Aka Guards Camp..
Will cut my travelling time from 90 mins to about 50 to 60 mins max.. Hahahaha.. Cool man..
Wait till I can drive next year.. Reach in 25mins..
Hahaha.. Ok.. I think I shall stop blogging here for now..
VIVA LA VIDA PPL!!!
carved upon my life at 11:34:00 PM