
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Spent another day away from camp..
Woke up late this morning cuz my dad said I still have fever..
Never really wake me up..
Bo pian.. need see doctor get MC or I will be counted as AWOL..
So i gingerly made my way down to TTSH to get myself an MC..
In the end.. I got a 2 day MC.. Till friday.. meaning I am free till sunday.. Cool eh?
Some unpleasant experience in the emergency ward la..
Like the doctor's attitude.. Think I geng one..
Wth lor.. I still had fever at 3.40am in the night..
Anyway.. Slept my day away at my ah ma's house..
Forgot how blissful living in her house is..
The life without stress.. Without hurry.. A carefree life..
Much like when I was still 6 to 7 years old and spent every weekend staying over at her house..
Kinda Nostalgic in a sense ba..
Gonna go back to camp to get my wallet which I left behind tml..
Nothing much to bloog about le..
Perhaps that I know I still can't get over some stuff..
But I know I will stop thinking about it soon.. Needa resolve it soon..
Haishzzz.. Cheers then..
carved upon my life at 9:49:00 PM