Flying Escapades..

Monday, May 11, 2009

And so.. Week 2 of my life in HQ 7 SIB..
I shall blog about last week's event briefly i guess, to keep you guys updated..
I apologise for failing to blog on sunday, but i was busy with driving theory practise and in catching up a few of my beloved friends..

Ok.. Last week was basically spent quite freely..
Remember about my workout on Wednesday?
Thursday came, and we, the four new guys were forced to run 5km with a few of our PCs..
Two of my friends KO-ed.. Leaving me with running second with a renowned for running sergeant in front..
I started slowing down due to stitch I developed but maintained a huge gap with the people behind me..
So yeah.. I completed 5km in about 25 mins..
Was quite wiped out considering it was already 9 months plus since I had consistent training..
Definition of wiped out = cannot recover within 10mins after i stopped running..
My right ankle hurts like shit at about the 3.3km mark.. But I persisted..

And in the end..
When PT came on friday..
We were told to run 3km..
I decided to just jog super slowly.. To prevent it from worsening.. but it was horrendous anyway..
So.. as u can see.. I am like starting training soon..
What's even more amazing is that my ex-captain. Jin Xing..
SR's fastest sprinter in 2007 is there too and we agreed to train together..
Wooots.. Btw.. If SR's fastest sprinter for 2007 and 2008 competed..
2007 will thrash 2008.. by about 0.5 seconds..
Thats alot.. Think he does his 100m in 11.4 seconds man..
Yup..
Thats all for last week..

Friday night was spent in Jurong East's Teban Garden Estate, helping out with community work..
I was abit late in fact and reached at only about 8pm.. Abit late is actually 1 hour late.. Hahaha..
Cannot blame me k..
Left camp at 6.20pm lor.. Then cuz topang friend's car.. Plus traffic jam..
By the time i reached Commonwealth MRT station, it was like 7.25 le..
Makan-ed supper with my family and one of my other cousin who had also came to help at the legendary hokkien mee store which is closing down soon due to renovation..
Uncle say he not continuing le.. And I am like OMG?
Its super cheap at 2 bucks and its damn nice..
Haishzz.. Such a waste..
Must eat there every week man from now.. Heh..

Sat.. Whole day romantically spent with Branson.. LOL!!
We caught two movies, X-Men at GV Plaza Sing and Star Trek at Cathay Cineplex..
Then had dinner at Aston Specialities..
X-Men wasn't as nice as I expected it to be..
And in comparison to Star Trek, it seemed to pale considerably..
Shall not commend much about it..
Sunday was spent waking up even earlier than Sat to report for my Trial Practise for BTT..
Test supposed to be this coming friday but cuz of an Guard's Event..
I LL Suck thumb.. Lose 6 bucks.. Have to re-apply lor..
Then max-tuned once again cuz arcade was closing down..
Met my buddy at her house and got her souvenir..
Went Celebrate Mother's Day at my Grandma's house before heading back to camp at 10.20pm..
Love my ah ma..

Anyway.. Regarding the movie I said I watched on PSP..
It is "The Secret".. Starring Jay Chou..
I think its super nice.. Touching and romantic to the max..
I can't believe it but I was really damn sad at one part of the show..
And like the girl is not just pretty but is like in all honesty..
The kind I have the weak spot for.. Hahaha..
I remember I nearly went like Ahhhh when she died, writing a message on the table for Him..
Think a few of my closer friends will know what kind of girls I like..
Movie is real in terms of how it shows how misunderstandings can happen soo easily..
Fantasy cuz its really cool to be able to travel in time..
Yup.. Talk more about it another time..
Needa shower and pack up and report back to camp le..
Since its like 10pm now.. ( :
Ciaos guys.. And I really love that show man.. It was breath-taking.. : D

Another page
carved upon my life at
8:57:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.