Flying Escapades..

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Back for a short weekend..
It was quite a long week in my opinion and it will get longer, since I have guard duty on Sunday..
Meaning my weekend is cut short by 1 day.. 24 hours..
Haishzzz..
Recent happenings have reinforced whatever I thought..

Friends are slowly disappearing..
We no longer talk anymore..
No longer having any connections with one another's lives, we stop maintaining our friendships with diff ppl one by one..
It starts eroding.. And now.. I can proudly say, I am right!
As long as nothing bounds two friends together..
Esp if going out to chill out or catch up is impossible..
Nothing will hold the friendships..
True.. We can always say.. "Wa.. My friend.. long time no see le.. Still love you.. etc etc etc.."
But.. Are we really close? Would that friend think of you when he or she needs help?
Geniune help.. Like with her or his relationship problems..
Or some family problems that require your time..
Not just money issues..
Would they? And how well would you still know your friends then?
How well would u be able to help them?
The truth is.. You can't..
You are no longer a close friend..
You are just one insignificant friend that one can just forget about maintaining contact with and still survive..
And that is the cruel fact of the world.. Even now.. I dunno how many ppl still continue visiting my blog..
But the tags are becoming lesser and lesser.. Why?
Cuz there is nothing to talk about.. And that is the case.. What can u talk about?
How's life.. How's army.. How's that person..
So superficial that the person won't go past..
"I am fine.. Army's kinda tiring.. that person ar.. Forget it.."
And that's that..

One thing to note.. I am not emo-ing.. Or being upset..
I have accepted this cruel human fact in life..
And all I can say is all the best to all those who have stopped being a close friend..
I have tried my best.. I have tried smsing.. I have tried talking..
And it had failed..
It's time to stop trying and leave you friends behind..
After all.. To put it selfishly.. You people are no longer needed..
To put it in emo terms.. I am no longer needed..
It's the same.. I won't need u if u dun need me..

But in the same breath.. I would like to thank those that have stood by me..
Some of you may not read my blog.. But I thank you for trying to maintain contact..
I may have been busy with army stuff and all.. but thank you thank you thank you for still being there..
People like Branson.. Evelyn.. Wei En from Sec School.. Felicia.. Alicia.. Leo even though he's in Indonesia..
And a few other ppl in my class who are always trying to bring the class back.. Like Claudia.. Mai.. Steph.. Aqidah..
I believe there are a few more.. And I can say.. These are real friends I know I can count on..
Maybe I should start doing a purging of my phone list..
Get rid of useless people who are taking up my contact space..
Its a good idea.. Should do the same for MSN soon..

Ok.. Gotta go now.. Blog more when I get home on Monday from Guard Duty.. Ciaos..

Another page
carved upon my life at
9:54:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.