Flying Escapades..

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Fast post before I head out to meet my fellow sisters.. (Or so they claim..)
Anyway.. This is important..
Latest update is that Malaysia has their first case of swine flu..
There is a sudden surge of cases around the world, even in Asia..
Singapore won't be immune..
I urge all readers to practise goood hygiene..
And to be careful of sick ppl..
It can save u from an unpleasant week or in your severe cases, your life..
Even if u contract a seasonal flu..
I am sure none of you wanna spend a week quarantined, from everyone else..
And then be sent to CDC to have loads of needles poked into you to do tests..

Having say so, I also ask everyone not to be paranoid..
Being cautious and paranoid has different implications..
Paranoia puts everyone on the edge unneccesarily..
Sacrificing energy and time on unimportant things that would have helped to push forward a sluggish economy..
So.. Just bare in mind, to be clean and to be wary of hygiene practices around sick ppl..

I needa go now.. I hope non of you will require a visit from me.. Ciaos..

Another page
carved upon my life at
11:07:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.