Flying Escapades..

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I know I haven't been updating regularly for quite awhile..
Have been stuck on facebook's mousehunt and some other games that I didn't find the time, much less the mood to..
But today I shall.. ( :

Ok.. For those who haven't seen me online..
My new camp is Bedok Camp II..
Unit, HQ 7 SIB..
This camp is also known as the Guard's Camp..
With 1 Guard and 3 Guard in there.. So yeah.. We are technically their signalers..
Meaning they go overseas exercise.. We follow..
In fact.. They only returned today from their exercise in taiwan..
Ok.. I can't reveal too much liao.. Later kena Court Marshalled..
Anyway.. My 3 days there have been slack..
Slept in air-con office for the first two days since the Sirs and majority of Sergeants were not around..
Today.. Kena screwed by CSM for sleeping.. So we went upstairs to continue.. LOL!!
Cannot tahan the idea of needing to do alot more once everyone is back..
Like got stuff to do.. Like Guard Duties.. Alot of them..
Since the Lao Jiaos will push them all to the new birds..
See how la.. If they screw up too many of my weekends....................
Too many meaning more than 2.. hahaha..

Anyway.. I am a stay in signaler..
Meaning I have to stay in camp.. Can only book out on Fridays and must book in on Sundays..
We get Nights Out for Monday & Wednesday..
Book out supposedly at 1730.. But always drag till 1800.. Then must book in by 2300 lor..
Tuesday and Thursday only allowed to go out to East Coast to run or cycle..
But even without your bag to avoid suspicion.. Just bring some money and your hp..
You can go anywhere as long as u dun get caught.. Lol..
Or just get a gf and then spend alot time romantically on the beach..
Hahaha.. Sadly, I dun have one.. LOL!!

And thats about everything..
The only thing interesting about today is I went to gym..
For about an hour.. Oh.. And ran 1.6km before that..
Covered almost my entire body in the gym.. So it was a super good workout..
Felt super energised.. Think can study and gym there liao.. Machiam like boarding school..
YEAH MAN!! A Levels will be conquered! ( :
Heh.. Anyway.. I doubt I have the time to blog on the weekends..
Its like friday go on this CIP thingy.. to help ppl in Teban Garden..
Like give out some stuff.. and talk with them..
Take their blood pressure and see if they are healthy.. ( :
Then sat all give branson le.. That bugger insists that I spend it with him.. >.<
Jk la.. Ppl gonna go field camp.. So just go lepak lor.. Meaning go chill out and talk cock..
Then shun pian practise Guitar.. ( :
Yup.. Thats all for now.. Cheers..

Another page
carved upon my life at
8:30:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.