Flying Escapades..

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Its wednesday..
And it already seems like I have been in camp for a week..
And its thx to the fact that I have gotten another Guard Duty on Monday..
3 Guard Duties in a span of 7 days.. Thats one freaking week..
It's like so unfair..
And I got another one on sunday this week even when my fren has only one..
Thats 4 guard Duties.. LIKE OMG!!
But I get to have an OFF.. Which I am intending to use soon..
Nothing much to say, just that its been super tiring..
My feet is aching.. Flat foot condition seems to be taking a hit due to the insane PT I had on monday morning, coupled with the 3 shifts I had to do during Guard Duty..
Which is actually one more than the normal shifts since I was in the First group that was tasked to do the job.. Sucks man..

Not gonna blog much le..
Its 2205 now.. Needa bathe and get back to camp.. Ciaos..

Another page
carved upon my life at
9:49:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.