Flying Escapades..

Monday, May 18, 2009

Let me blog abit.. Since I haven't really blogged about myself in awhile..
And oh oh oh!
Its coming in about 3 and a half week's time!
Hahahaha.. Wonder what will happen.. Can't wait.. ( :

And hmmm.. Today's been a horribly tiring day..
Inspection of field pack.. etc etc..
Insane Physical Training..
Ran 7 rounds in about 12 mins i think..
Then had static exercises..
That saw us doing 100 pumpings altogether..
Like diamond, spider and normal..
Then had like about 120 counts of 4 of jumping jacks..
40 counts of crunches..
And half squats of like 40 counts alone..
60 counts of half squats with everyone gathered in a circle and doing it as a company..
Siao sia.. Super tiring...

Anyway.. We booked out at 7pm today cuz some F$%^&* came down late..
for First parade and Mid-day parade..
And then CSM said.. Dun care.. Book out late..
And this idea came all thx to our PC.. Who said.. One person late 15 mins.. Everyone book out 15 mins late.. 2 person 30 mins.. and so on..
Then if tuesday no book out.. Wednesday is both tuesday and wednesday de..
Make me damn pissed man.. KNS!!
Dun freaking play with my book out time or I wun be nice de..
And cuz of these assholes.. I missed my 7pm drama.. TLLM..
Anyway.. I think I will be gyming tml if I dun have too much to do..
Slept my afternoon away in fact.. Cuz it was raining.. heh.. So song sia..
Ok la.. Blog again soon.. Like on wedneday if can on last week's stuff..
Gotta bathe and book in le.. Ciaos..

Another page
carved upon my life at
9:56:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.