
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Am back miraculously on Thursday..
Got a Nights Out.. Cuz I helped out in a massive cleaning of our entire Bunk Area..
Though I would have loved to make a stronger stand..
There was no fight..
Cuz I dun go looking for fights.. And he didn't ask for one..
Oh well.. I am still thinking what to do this weekend since I am seriously very broke..
Some of my friends even know how much money I have left in my bank..
And I do owe some of my friends money..
This is sucky..
Like I said.. Life hasn't been very nice recently..
Things seems so gloomy..
Anyway.. just a question..
If someone has been given a warning..
Should one follow it?
What if one has no choice and has already forsaken the warning?
Should one make it known or keep it to oneself?
Can't wait for tml to come.. I wanna just go out and thrash out all my troubles..
Prob is who can really help me now..
I can't think of anyone..
And the person I can think of wun be there.. Sianz..
carved upon my life at 9:29:00 PM