Flying Escapades..

Monday, June 15, 2009

Backtracking to whatever happened on saturday and then sunday..

Saturday..
Day started bad.. Really bad..
I was supposed to report to camp by 7.30am..
By the time I woke up.. My hp showed.. 7.50am..
I thought.. Siao liao..
Rushed down there and reached by 8.15am..
Literally really really kena FUCKED..
Nearly signed Extra/Guard Duty at Sembawang Camp..
Was nearly referred to stay in at Sembawang Camp too..
In the end.. I was made to sign a warning letter that said I did be doing Guard Duty and made to stay in if I was late again..
But it isn't entirely like something I wanted..
Saturday always see me waking up EARLIEST at 8.45am..
Then my dad also failed to wake up.. So Got F-ed lor..

Went out with Branson to shop around at PS after that.. He wanted to get his shoes and me my jeans..
In the end.. We headed down to the PC show and checked out the RAMs and Cameras And Ext HDD..
Got some data and headed back to PS to check out some stuff which I cannot reveal here..
That was the afternoon..
It was my grandma's 80th Birthday..
So we headed down to makan a 10-course meal with our 40-strong extended family members..
I think its more than 40.. Got a few ppl never turn up.. Like at least 10 more..
So yeah..
Had Abalone which was found in Yi Ping Guo..
There were also other incredibly ex stuff inside which ended in my stomach..
Had Mee Sua too.. And really alot of nice food.. Too much.. Hahaha..
Cut cake and wished her a happy happy birthday..
Then in the end.. Karaoke.. Or more like listen to Karaoke at my grandma's house..
Cuz the K system only got Old songs..
My 1st uncle say.. U want sing new one.. Go buy it lor..
LOL!!
So in the end.. Some of us played Dai Di.. And Poker..
Super fun.. Learned poker too.. And I won.. Hahaha.. had 62 "chips" in the end when we started out with about 30 each..
Played and played and in the end went home only at 2am.. Slept at 4am..

Woke up at 10.30am.. Met Branson Again.. to buy my RAM and a camera for my mum..
Super crowded.. Ate Mac for the first time in a long time..
Went back to PS after getting the stuff..
Settled certain stuff there which I failed to do so on Sat..
Then headed to my another grandma's house for dinner!
PORK CHOPS FTW!!! Hahaha.. It was so nice I had 3 bowls..
Fat Fat me..
Went down to my aunt's house and had some durians at about 10.30pm..
Then home sweet home.. Yup..

Today's driving is superbly cool..
I was allowed to move quite fast considering I was in the circuit..
Though my gear changing is not as smooth.. Particularly down-gearing..
But I am gonna improve!! ( :
Learning parking tml.. Next week's test le.. Yup..
Its 9 plus now.. Gonna sleep early today since I only slept 5 hours or even lesser ever since my birthday..
Ciaos.. Live long and prosper guys.. ( :

A stab of pain, a sting of regret.
A situation with no control.
A feeling kept in, an urge forced out.
A dilemma with no solution.
A step not taken, a question not asked.
An outcome never to be known..

Another page
carved upon my life at
8:36:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.