
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Claudia
Alvar(from army)
Maisarah (BESTEST minion.. :D)
Lionel Foo
Joanna Chua
Audrey Leong
Leo
Agatha
Shi Hui
Say Ooi (Cousin)
Huizhen (Work friend)
Shaun Chew
And a few ppl at Driving course including Instructor Alex Lim
Shirlene Tan
Alicia
Zhen Wen
Alex Goh
Amelia
Auntie Merry
Wanyin
Haniel
Wen Hao
These are the influx of people who started smsing me ever since I woke up..
Smsed some ppl throughout the entire day..
Ppl like Shirlene, Alicia, Alex, Shi Hui, Audrey and Say Ooi..
Most of them never replied me after my reply but oh well..
Though disappointed as I was..
I am still so surprised and like on cloud nine that sooo many ppl has wished me a happy birthday..
Like really alot..
Today seemed much better..
Laughed alot the whole day due to my instructor's hilarious jokes..
Drove on the simulator today..
I actually drove it like I was driving MaxTune.. LOL!!
Turn corner.. Let go gas.. Turn steering wheel.. Step gas.. Turn back wheel..
Meaning the car haven't even halfway through.. I step gas le..
I told instructor.. He say easy go to the inner lane of the two laned road I was on..
Or even into opposite direction lane if never handle properly..
But I told him.. LOL!
I only cut a lil lil bit into the inner lane of my direction-road
And the computer didn't even register it as Zig-Zag driving..
So it was ok! ( :
Soooo fun! Can't for monday where we will drive on the real road..
Wheee..
I have another 12 more simulations to go through though.. So Yeah.. Its fun.. ( :
Like the helpless animal,
drawn to slaughter,
Struggle against the current,
leading to despair.
carved upon my life at 10:10:00 PM