Flying Escapades..

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Disclaimer
Before u guys read this post..
Its highly sensitive..
Its not supposed to be blogged, so keep it to yourself..
And please stay off if u can't stand vulgarities..
Cuz I am using alot of it..







Its sunday..
I am aware of my lack of blogging..
But somehow.. I just dun have the feel to blog..
What I know is that.. Its time to start studying..
School hols is ending.. So is the slackness I have been carrying with me for the past months..
Loads happened...
Shall talk about the major ones..
One... I failed my parking test..
That was on friday..
I took 10 mins 31 secs.. And I still haven't finished parking..
Plus I had 4 attempts and the bloody indian failed me..
I was enraged..
Not because I failed the test per se..
I admit that was part of the reason..

But the main reason was that.. THAT FUCKER actually added salt to my wound..
CCB.. He already ask me redo cuz my car was like a lil not aligned.. Just a little know..
Then after lecture me alot of times about why I wasted time with my parallel parking..
Why i went out when I could have straightened my car..
I told him my front wheel wasn't in yet.. So I bo pian have to go out..
He still niam niam niam..
Niam once i du lan nvm..
After that when I came down from car to get my PDL and 11B..
That mother fucker still niam me.. And what..
Demean me by insinuating that I am stupid and blind..
I was like FUCK YOU!! U are just a mother fucking DXO.. No fucking rank..
Just a civilian made army man.. Not commissioned at all..
Then you still give ppl fucking attitude..
I dun wanna mentioned names.. But many ppl think he's fucked up too..
Someone who was like obviously more respectable than him said..
"Good morning sir.."
What that CCB mother fucker do?
Turn his back and walk away.. With that diao u attitude..
U're not even a chinese.. AN INDIAN!! I am already quite racist as it is..
So what's this.. Kiam Pa ar..
I was so worked up that I swear if I hadn't kept my cool.. That ccb probably in hospital now..
And me in DB..
Then nvm..
When I sat down behind him waiting for my turn during the test..
I crossed my legs.. U know like put one leg on the other leg like knee there..
What they call in hokkien kiao ka..
Then that fucker scold me..
"ASK U SIT! U SHAKE LEG! I MAKE U STAND IN THE HOT SUN, SEE WHAT U DO!"
I was like.. nearly wanting to shout out..
"FUCK U la.. MOTHER FUCKING INDIAN BLIND AR! OR YOU FUCKING RETARDED?
THIS ONE CALLED SHAKE LEG!! NEED HELP DIG OUT YOUR FUCKING ROTTING EYES NOT?"
But I lun.. I tahan.. And that was even before I started the test..
Lan lan what.. Ppl tester.. have to suck thumb and give in..
still humbly said sorry and put down my leg..
Had I known I gonna fail.. Sure diao him one.. Mother fucker..
I swear if i see him on the road.. I sure fuck him upside down..
Even the way he walks like as if he is some big fuck like that..
Commissioned officer also better attitude than him la..

Then on sat.. I parked both left side and right side, parallel and vertical in 10 mins 20 plus secs..
Twice the work in the same time yesterday..
So dulan can..
I had so many reasons that i needed to pass that test and I failed it..
Was damn sad also.. I swear I nearly broke down..
There was so much at stake..
And I blew it..
Now I have no motivation to chiong any of the other stuff..
Perhaps only so that I can have half day offs if i passed the driving test on my first attempt..
Like 12pm can siam le..
And get sat off.. Quite coool right?
Then can go shopping when everyone else is having school..
Not so crowded.. Hate crowded places..
Ok.. I think I shall stop ranting..
I swear this is already a lessened version of my rage..

Anyway.. I watched Transformer with Branson yesterday..
Show was ok.. Wasn't as spectacular as I thought it would..
But its definitely better than the cui cartoon that the tv has.. LOL!
But Megan Fox was really hot.. Like WOW...
Its like the first time I saw her since I didn't bother catching the first episode which I missed..
And didn't bother googling her either.. But man.. She has the sporty look somemore..
Lol.. I am thinking.. My wife must be sporty man..
Or at least must be those keep fit kind..
Can jog in the morning with her..
And not become a fat uncle..
I wanna be those up to date kind.. Fit and up to date..
Never old.. Hahahaha..
Jialat.. I am already fat as it is..
MUST go runnning le.. Help!!

And I absolutely love driving..
I wanna like drive and drive..
But to drive safely and defensively.. Is so tiring..
You have to look out for so many stuff...
For your own stuff and for other ppl's stuff..
They irresponsible.. U have to react and nullify the situation by either slowing down or horning them or whatever..
Its so tiring.. Esp the bloody pedestrains..
Jaywalking at stupid places.. Wtf..
And stupid bikers.. Seriously looking for death when they cut in front of my vehices from my right to turn left..
Siao one la..

Ok la.. Dun talk too much..
Now's Song time..
I know I have left Qian Qian Qian Shou in my blog for so long..
I dunnno what u guys think of the song..
I think I did talk briefly about it once.. But that song is really so nice..
Suits my blog man..
Somemore got video sia.. Lol.. The girl quite pretty.. ( :
Just added a new song.. Hope u guys enjoy it..
And hmm..
Close followers of my blog and ppl who know me well in my blog style would know and can infer stuff that others cannot..
Yup..
Not gonna elaborate much..
Its either u know me well or u dun..
Ciaos then.. I still miss all my friends..
And am disappointed in how some of my closest friends have chosen to "throw" me away..
Oh wells.. that's life..
Never have been nice to me.. So what do u expect.. Hahaha..

A great divide that separates..

There was once a great divide that separates a field from another..
To cross it would require a bridge made for self..
There were no difference in the quality of the food on the other side..

However, the other field has a magical property that grants happiness by just being on it..
What was truly magical about the field is that everyone has a space of their own there..
There will be need to compete for space or for food..


There was also this stubborn mule.. He had never thought of being on the other side..
Much less wanting to be in it.. He was contented and oblivious to the stuff over at the other side..
There was one day however, he was suddenly aware of the opposite field and the goodness it possessed..
He started dreaming of crossing it..
However, he was warned that he is not allowed to cross that divide..
He has been condemned just because well.. he is the mule..
So what should he do?
What do you guys think?

Another page
carved upon my life at
12:29:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.