Flying Escapades..

Friday, June 12, 2009

Hao Yi - The last person to wish me a happy birthday at 11.58pm..
Reminded me of mabel's attempt to make me wait for her sms last year..
I was at Bugis Mac then.. Still remember..
And there was also Jia Yi's "can't be first.. then be last" mentality too..
Lol..



But oh well..
Driving course is really fun..
I actually sped like siao in the simulator..
Change to Gear 2 and wanna Gear 3..
Then cuz i full gas pedal on Gear 2.. I hit 60km/h..
10km/h faster than the speed limit allowed for a army jeep.. 0.0
The stupid system started beeping and I was forced to stop by my instructor..
"You wanna write a report?" was his answer when i asked him "cannot more than 50km/h ar..?" LOL!!

I went up the kerbs 6 times due to several crazy stunts the stupid drivers in the simulators were made to do..
Like suddenly braking after turning into lane..
Or suddenly braking..
All this to train our Defensive riding..
And Amazingly.. I didn't have any accidents.. ( :
I even passed.. Heh.. With my reckless driving..
Hahaha.. U know what?
I stop at stop line..
Then PRESS the gas pedal to the MAX..
VRROOOOOOOOM!! was the scream of the engine as i turn the corner from a minor road to a major road..
Like super reckless sia.. Lol..
But so fun.. My frens all say.. They see from the screen in the control tower..
My speed like siao.. all like "siao ar.. He think daytona ar.."
LOL!! So amusing.. Super cool.. Can't wait to drive the real one.. ( :

Thats all for now..
OH! I booked my BTT again..
6 July.. Sure pass le.. Since I have been studying it for the course's one now.. ( :
Ciaos then.. Tml needa report to camp again.. Nights!

Another page
carved upon my life at
10:21:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.