
Sunday, June 7, 2009
It is gonna be sunday again..
Or it is already sunday.. Since its past 12..
Sunday just means getting back to camp soon..
Ok..
Saturday has been quite a enjoyable day..
Woke up very early..
Supposed to cut hair..
Then went back to sleep again..
Until 1 plus..
Went out to meet track ppl..
To celebrate Wei Li's birthday..
In the end..
Everyone pang seh.. Left the three track girls..
Lol..
So in the end..
Go sentosa with 3 girls..
Play with water.. -.-
Play frisbee..
Played soccer.. ( more like just passing the ball)
And built sand castle..
Hahaha..
Oh..
We picniced there too..
Met my Jurong Track Juniors..
Wanna train with them again..
See how things go..
And oh yeah.. The song in my playlist now is super nice..
Go look at the lyrics..
Love the song.. The starting part seems to be like me..
The part about "how to love.. I dunnno how.. The jioing tricks I never remember properly."
Dun mistake this for emoness..
I am currently super happy in being single.. I want my MONEY..
HAHAHA!! GSS is here..
I wanna spend like siao..
For the first time.. On myself.. ( :
Yup.. Thats all.. Blog again on Monday Night since I wun be home tml.. Ciaos..
carved upon my life at 12:19:00 AM