Flying Escapades..

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Its amazing..
Thanks to all these ppl as follows for flooding my hp.. And making me feel a lil loved.. ( :

Bel
Shu Ting
Branson
Felicia Heng
Mabel Lau
Qinning

These were the ppl who wished me at 12.. In order of sequence..
Can't help but realise.. Hahaha.. There's only one guy inside! O.0
But oh well.. Thx guys.. It did make me feel nice and fuzzy inside.. ( :

Other ppl who wished earlier..
Marcus Teo (from SI course..)
Evelyn Ng

Thank you so much too..

I have received three presents..
One of them was from my cousin..
With her super cute art piece..
She's only 5 btw..

The other's from my sis..
A shirt that looks nice on me (she thinks..)

The last one's from buddy..
A Cap from Far away land Taiwan..

All three presents are precious to me..
Love them alot and so thank you to all 3 of you for sparing the time,effort and money in getting them for me..

Received Ang Pows from relatives too..
Have quite abit now.. Thinking of saving up.. but yet itching to go shop for new clothes.. 0.0
Still looking for someone to go along with me..
I suck at shopping u see.. zzzzz..

There are certain disappointments though..
Ppl whom I thought would sms me on the dot of 12 didn't do so..
Esp when we used to be close.. Its not just one person..
But about 7 or more of them..
Can't believe things like this can happen.. Oh well..
And then there's another thing.. Whatever la..
Anyway.. I gtg.. Tml needa wake up hell early..
Ciaos..

Another page
carved upon my life at
12:09:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.