
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Its Wednesday..
Another 10 mins before i shower and move off to book in again..
Army Life is getting rather repetitive..
Trainings are starting to come up in lieu of our year-end exercise..
Life would start being very hectic from now..
Stuff happened..
And one of my bunkmates challenged me to a fight..
I agreed.. But his platoon has a meeting during book out and i couldn't be bothered to wait for him..
Will settle this on thursday or friday..
Not gonna say out the details but I believe many of you friends know I dun go get into fights..
I dun fight..
But this guy has reached my limits..
I just asked him,"What the fuck is your problem?"
He say,"Not happy, go out fight la.."
I say,"Sure.. But I not as stupid as you to fight in camp and go DB.."
He LL nothing to say then say,"Ok.. later book out settle"..
As you can see.. He picked the fight..
He came out to irritate me.. Instigate me and I tolerated..
And now he is reaching my limit to patience..
Which no one has ever done before..
If we do fight.. I swear its him that is going down.. It will be..
Anyway.. I should be having an early book out on friday..
Have a briefing as a reserve for a driving course..
Will only be enrolled if someone in the official list fails to turn up..
Yup..
Gotta go.. Update on friday.. Ciaos..
carved upon my life at 10:01:00 PM