Flying Escapades..

Friday, June 19, 2009

Not much time to blog.. But i shall still do it..
TODAY's the FIRST time i drove on a public road..
Met all kinds of road users today..
Screwed up shit ppl.. Nice ppl..
But no one has horned me yet..
I think I will sibei dulan and horn back if they do..
Can't see the F**** big L sign ar..
Sometimes drive till very stress..
Cuz cars follow till damn close..
Like got one bus like that..
Si bei stress.. Shall not elaborate so much..
WAIT for me to send u guys around.. HEH!!

Anyway.. Tml needa go drive again..
Simulator and public road driving..
CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!!! ( :
okok.. Cheerios then..
Take care guys..

Another page
carved upon my life at
11:16:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.