
Monday, June 1, 2009
Sunday's Guard Duty is finally over..
It was essentially boring..
But I made a new friend from BRC.. Namely the Recce Coy..
Talked alot about cars and about army stuff..
Was thoroughly enlightened on some stuff..
Was very relieved when the 24 hour shift was up..
I remember one guy musing..
"Would you take the next 24 hours to continue Guard Duty if u were offered a 100 bucks?"
Someone said.. "No.."
"150?"
"No..."
"200?"..
I said, "It would take a thousand bucks to move any of our tired asses to slog for one more day.."
And true enough.. I slept throughout my Guard Rest.. Without stirring..
Like totally in deep sleep..
Man.. I am still tired now..
And news today wasn't great..
I dunno what to expect..
My platoon is scheduled for training next week..
And its a 4 day thing..
Meaning.. I CAN'T GET MY BLOODY OFF ON THURSDAY!!
WTF!! And What.. Only friday then can.. Wth please..
U'll all wanna play with that particular period of the month is it?
First Guard Duty on Wednesday..
Then this..
And u know what?
I was supposedly asked to learn the army's driving license..
It's not bad.. Was what I wanted..
But know when is the first day of the one-month course..
And oh.. One more bad news.. I just got my rejection letter from NUS..
So I am officially without a uni education..
Sucks.. Expected though.. Anyway.. Know when's the start date of the course?
Next wednesday.. 10th June..
I seriously think someone's out to get me.. Can't they freaking leave me alone next week?
If no one gets what I mean.. It's cuz u can't take OFFs or Leaves during a training course..
Anyway.. The ripple effect of this course is that I will miss my BTT which is on 12th June..
WTF..
I feel so totally screwed..
And then know what?!!
I just got news that being in the A levels doesn't necessary mean that you will get to skip the overseas exercise cuz they clash..
I am not whining about having to go overseas.. I dun mind it one bit.. It would be a great experience..
BUT I PAID 700 PLUS BUCKS FOR THE A LEVELS!!
THAT IS FREAKING ALOT!! Miss it?! And repay it next year?! Are u nuts?!
And then what.. I lose all the memory of the subjects I have taken?
This is insane..
Seriously..
Life can't be any worse right?
It can't be.......
For something less demoralising..
I am in love with a few songs.. And this is one of them..
And I still think the actress is super pretty.. And her character in the movie..
Is really someone who wil melt my heart..
Enjoy..
Swirling in this circle of fate,
Encountering several angels to date.
But the special one remains elusive,
like the moon to the wolves..
In sight but out of reach..
I wish I could fly and reach the moon,
above all the restrictions set by,
none other than you....
carved upon my life at 9:11:00 PM