
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Though this week's supposed to be a happy one..
It has been fraught with many unhappy incidents..
The death of a beloved and selfless teacher..
The inability to get my Off..
The arguments I have with my friend..
I really have nothing to say..
When one's concern is being interpreted as an attack on an another's beliefs or values..
I mean yeah.. I know everyone will stick by their beliefs..
But I was just pushing a point across that there is no 100% in life..
Stuff can happen that pushes one to desperation or to look at other outlets that were impossibilities previously..
I just wanted to show my concern..
And in the end..
What I got was a soured friendship and a hurtful remark..
This week and the past weeks are just really really fucked up..
And I thought doing multiple guard duties in a week were bad enough..
Like Wtf..
I dun feel like blogging le.. Ciaos..
carved upon my life at 11:39:00 PM