
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Hello!
It seems like ages since i blogged.. hmm.. One week plus liao..
I am sorry for being inactive, esp for ppl who are like clicking on my link just to check if i updated and stuff..
Right.. There are many emotions now.. More like during the middle of this week..
Ups and Downs.. And I can't say I am not like wishing my ORD is coming..
Seeing all the more lao jiao ppl ORD is really Sianz...
Some big stuff is happening.. And then we are like needed..
Being dragged into it..
There's also the AHM.. Annual Half Marathon..
Think that one can get quite a bit of OFFs..
Oh well.. Anyway.. I am enjoying my weekend..
Celebrated Edwin's birthday yesterday..
Went Blading, Bowling! And then Dota plus L4D..
Damn fun can..
Esp when u have this group of ppl to play with..
Like L4D esp.. Really super funny.. Hahaha..
Anyway.. its like 8 plus 9 am...
Why am I up so early?
To go blading.. Asked Audrey along with my sec school couple friend..
Yeah.. Hope I dun paiseh myself.. Hahahah.. Third time!!
Its getting quite lengthy man.. But yeah.. I have been trying to study in camp..
Not doing that well.. but oh well.. at least i covered the FTT booklet quite abit..
hahahah.. Anyway.. Met a new friend!! He's super nice.. And quite a few ppl say look like me..
Omg.. But oh well.. Hope we click well till we both ORD..
Though he's gonna ORD like 2 months earlier.. Damn it..
Ok.. Dunnno what to blog le..
Have been waiting for almost an hour le..
Damn long.. Gonna die waiting.. ahhhhhh. help...
Arrghh.. I stop for now.. I am missing certain ppl now..
When can we meet.. Haishzzz.. ciaos then...
carved upon my life at 8:52:00 AM