
Friday, July 10, 2009
I find it amusing that though this week's my last week that is like very free to go out..
I have no one to go out with..
Not now.. with such a early release on a friday..
Then sat also empty.. And then sunday badminton.. For like a few hours..
So incredibly.. My next 1 and a half years will be damn packed..
Back to Unit life.. Stay in.. Nights out on monday and wednesday..
6pm to 11pm.. And my unit is god damn far.. One hour ride home..
Oh well.. I dun expect to be going out alot after I get back to my unit anyway..
I am thinking of using it as a start of my insane no life A level Mugger lifestyle..
Yeah.. Shu pian save money also.. Lol..
I seriously think i am like consoling myself only.. Oh whatever..
Anyway.. life has been nice for yesterday and today..
Went for Water Fording yesterday..
Picked durians and rambutans from the forest's floor and had quite a nice time makaning super fresh durians and rambutans..
Hahahah.. Then was released early too..
Today.. Got to experience driving through insane heavy rain without a canopy..
Cuz Auto Jeep no shelter de..
Like a convertible without shelter.. Except a convertible can't allow water to go through but our jeep can..
It's really once in a lifetime experience..
And I really enjoyed the feeling of rain and wind on my face..
I love the driving course.. Camp's near my house.. They release us on time.. And I dun need to waste time waiting for my unit's inefficient sergeants to waste one hour of our time before releasing us.. Wtf please lor..
Haishzz.. I shall stop and go do something meaningful.. Something that will take awhile to complete.. Yup.. Ciaos then..
carved upon my life at 5:13:00 PM